anyone got hoot trinity-audio kickstarter

liewhl

Reaction score
I'm thinking of backing the Delta.. 1BA 1DD for $120 sounds worth it

ya. i also went for delta, it had 3 filter system also and may come with spinfit eartip too . The most worth it de is "Hyperion" if you go for the 30 pound for 2 "Hyperion" convert sgd only 30 plus like that for 1 nia. look at the build and the cable for "Hyperion" iem of 30$ range also worth

any way just back first lo, since it will only charge you when the kickstarter end and you can cancel the pledge anytime you like.

i am still looking to see what sketch goal they will be going to have.

Last edited:

mkaeda

Reaction score
I backed the third one, also got the uAmp which ships in june, excited for them to come!

Gaghiel

Reaction score
i pledged hyperion+delta combo. and it is confirmed by Bob that spinfit is a no go.

liewhl

Reaction score
i pledged hyperion+delta combo. and it is confirmed by Bob that spinfit is a no go.

actually i already predict this would happen liao. jabensg already selling them for 10sgd ea liao. if hyperion included 2 pair of them in the package, they really jia sai liao.

i only hope that they can include special engraving "backer no" or "kickstarter " as sketch goal.

Last edited:

Gaghiel

Reaction score
anyone going to hoot hyperion? oledi pledged delta+hyperion, but thinking to change to delta only. if you need only one hyperion, let me know.

algore

Reaction score
Sorry, anyone knows where to buy the Trinity Audio Delta earphones on Singapore ? Does SLS or Adelphi sells it ? And how much ? Thanks.

liewhl

Reaction score
Sorry, anyone knows where to buy the Trinity Audio Delta earphones on Singapore ? Does SLS or Adelphi sells it ? And how much ? Thanks.

i think you can buy it off their site or amazon

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have both the Hyperion and delta. Both rocks!
Hyperion fits exactly into my ear as it is smaller. Sounds amazing with signature similar to that of Xiaomi Pistons V2.0 (V3.0 sounded bad to me).
Delta with a single armature drive + single dynamic driver sounded more detailed and neutral.
If you like electronic music, the Hyperion is a better choice.
Delta may sound too detailed and flat for some people.

Delta is great but still doesn't match up to my RHA T20. That's another beast.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.