HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Audio Technica Appreciation Thread

Like Tree242Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2018, 10:48 PM   #1591
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone that repairs ath-m50 (older generation) headphones? My right side is noticibly softer than the other side

Think I dropped it from table height and it became softer
leonaheidern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 07:40 PM   #1592

My ESW9LTD got another upgrade recently:

Current setup LGG6>Dunu conductor 75ohms>SGaudiohive laboriosa Copper-Silver hybrid>esw9ltd

Prolly HWZ's most otaku mod XD |Speedknight.com:-Capturing the Photographic Memories of Singapore's Japanese Sub(pop)culture Events & More.|Speed is a wonderful servant but a deadly master| A moment of Stupidity,A lifetime of regrets

speedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 08:09 PM   #1593

Hi all, great to see a AT thread. I like the AT sound as well. Looking to add a wireless earphone of the AT range, any recommendations?

Read about various codec like apt, ldap etc. Does AT wireless support these codecs?

Sorry for the noob questions. I am relative clueless when it comes to newer formats and gadgets.

Thanks.

Btw I like AT woodies and have the following W1000, W5000 and ESW10Ltd. As such I do not travel much with them but use at home mainly driven by HA5000. My source is still mainly CDs. A old marantz as transport to a musical fidelity XDACv8 as DAC. Besides Act I have a couple of AKG, Loss and Shures. But mainly I use ATs. Cheers.
kkfa2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 09:14 PM   #1594

Seth Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 02:52 AM   #1595

Anyone that repairs ath-m50 (older generation) headphones? My right side is noticibly softer than the other side

Think I dropped it from table height and it became softer
Hi all, great to see a AT thread. I like the AT sound as well. Looking to add a wireless earphone of the AT range, any recommendations?

Read about various codec like apt, ldap etc. Does AT wireless support these codecs?

Sorry for the noob questions. I am relative clueless when it comes to newer formats and gadgets.

Thanks.

Btw I like AT woodies and have the following W1000, W5000 and ESW10Ltd. As such I do not travel much with them but use at home mainly driven by HA5000. My source is still mainly CDs. A old marantz as transport to a musical fidelity XDACv8 as DAC. Besides Act I have a couple of AKG, Loss and Shures. But mainly I use ATs. Cheers.

hi. i was using Marshall Mode Earphones for $90 from Jaben. It was a good earphone for me but recently the left side blew out. I don't plan to buy another Marshall. can anyone recommend an Audio Technica in ear earphones under $100, where can I test it and where should I buy it? thanks
kaixin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #1596

anyone keen to buy SR50bt?

any recommended places to purchase? stereo ? challenger ?

thanks!

https://audiotechnicanewsroom.com/20...nd-ath-sr30bt/
Old 10-09-2018, 08:35 AM   #1597
Banned

solo嘅耳機單位無麼特別嘅。。。如果你有試聽一些平價藍牙耳機,嗰D耳機單位有些就同solo無麼分別。。。

AudioTech,Senheizer,AKG,Sony。。。哩些耳機單元就真係有料啦!
Ed.YEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2019, 10:05 AM   #1598

Just got my first at.

Being a newbie I bought the Ath-M20x. Primarily using it to listen to old LPs. Nice to read the posts by everybody. Hopefully I can upgrade my phones. Is there a significant difference between the 20x and the 50x? Worth the upgrade?

TIA.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:10 PM   #1599
Arch-Supremacy Member

I’m using the MX50-BB colour is nice

turtlezhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.