HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M50X on beatstreet.com.sg

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2017, 12:55 PM   #1

AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M50X on beatstreet.com.sg

I'm planning to buy AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M50X and have been searching for the best deal.

I happened to find that the price offered by beatstreat.com.sg is around >S$30 cheaper than other store such as harveynorman, lazada, stereo.com.sg and even Amazon.

If anyone have experience buying stuff from this store, please share your experience.

Thank you and have a good day.
fendy@aritonang.web.id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:37 PM   #2
Master Member

I'm planning to buy AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M50X and have been searching for the best deal.

I happened to find that the price offered by beatstreat.com.sg is around >S$30 cheaper than other store such as harveynorman, lazada, stereo.com.sg and even Amazon.

If anyone have experience buying stuff from this store, please share your experience.

it is legit. i bought stuff from them last year.
MrMundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:17 PM   #3

If you are scared just tell Harvey Norman staff that u got a price at that website and then ask if they can do it for you then u get the price lor
HamsterKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:01 PM   #4

The last time I called up Audio Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd on this website regarding the M50x and apparently they say its not their dealer and they will not handle warranty issues from them.
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #5

The last time I called up Audio Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd on this website regarding the M50x and apparently they say its not their dealer and they will not handle warranty issues from them.
Means if i buy from them will have warranty issues if it happens break down? Anyway to check if its authentic then?
dancingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.