B&O Beoplay E8

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me 8 was reaching its 2 year mark and got a defect. Luckily still covered by the warranty. RMAed it and they gave me the E8 Motion. Looks about the same as the version 1.0 but with a new case. Case uses usb-C now and can be charge wirelessly tru Qi-charging. Quite happy with it.

Noting new. My E8 1.0 sent back for warranty 3 times. On the last time they returned E8 2.0 instead because they say they no longer sell the 1.0.

fightin

Reaction score
Anybody faced the problem before of your charging case not being able to be charged? I haven't used my E8s in quite awhile then now when I try to charge the case there's no lights and the earbuds don't get charged too D:

Plugged them in for quite awhile, like an hour. Still nothing. How ah?
I have the same problem, what's your solution?

stanleyluilai

Reaction score
Is it worthy of the price bros? True or not that the sound good considering they are true wireless earbuds and they have some truly practical passthrough features for commuters or anyone in an office?

xecuter

Reaction score
Bumping this old thread for advice.. anyone with e8 v1 encountered an issue with the right earpiece not turning on after press and hold? Totally no response.. charging case able to charge but when I placed the buds into the case,the amber led are just blinking.

Also anyone claimed warranty before? Do you need to present the receipt? Think bought less than 2 years ago..

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought 2 weeks.. left earbud can’t charge and no sound. So fast.. any idea service centre what is the opening hours at IMM?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.