HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

B&O Beoplay E8

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #166
Arch-Supremacy Member

E8 not many users locally I think? See many with all other brands and types of earbuds but very rarely do I find someone whos also using E8 like I am
discoburg likes this.
wizardmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:46 PM   #167
Supremacy Member

I agree that's why I bought the APP when I have the E8. The airpod 1 and 2 I didn't like the fit in the ear. Always need an iem to stay secure in mine.

My take for AirPods is to use specifically for iPhones, the compatibility is second to none.
I was an E8 user but too seldom used.
E8 not many users locally I think? See many with all other brands and types of earbuds but very rarely do I find someone whos also using E8 like I am
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:09 PM   #168

I agree that's why I bought the APP when I have the E8. The airpod 1 and 2 I didn't like the fit in the ear. Always need an iem to stay secure in mine.

I was an E8 user but too seldom used.

How's the APP compared to the E8? I've been using the E8 for quite a while...I like the in ear comfort and active noise cancellation of the E8.
discoburg likes this.
cancerguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:15 PM   #169
Supremacy Member

The E8 for me is too small for my hands. Love the sound and the charging case it comes with. Just that I always have problem taking the E8 out of the case and also my cars.

Interested? Wanna buy mine?
How's the APP compared to the E8? I've been using the E8 for quite a while...I like the in ear comfort and active noise cancellation of the E8.
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #170

Nah, mine is working fine. Just thinking if it's worth getting the APP.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:46 PM   #171
Arch-Supremacy Member

Typically regular earbuds which do not have any form of isolation, the fit is not as good but convenient to put on.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:59 PM   #172
Arch-Supremacy Member

For your info, the E8 does not have ANC. The E8 toggles between transparency mode (ambient) and your music mode but you can adjust how much transparency to your music or can block it 100%.

In this mode when you listen to your music and toggle to full ambient (without music playing), it's similar to AirPods Pro's ANC in the 'off' mode. But when you select to enable ANC and toggle between transparency and ANC, the ANC will further filter out that remaining ambient noise. But ANC does not 100% filter out all ambient noise so you will still hear a bit it, but lesser than when you plug it the E8 without playing any music.

Sound wise the E8 is still better overall and more detailed, though the AirPods Pro is still not too far away.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:14 PM   #173

Oops...thanks for pointing out the mistake. Yeah, I like the sound of the e8 and since the APP isn't comparable, I'll probably skip it for now.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:55 PM   #174
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oops...thanks for pointing out the mistake. Yeah, I like the sound of the e8 and since the APP isn't comparable, I'll probably skip it for now.
The price difference is also quite large. The E8 sounds more pro while AirPods Pro is more mainstream. But I still love the AirPods Pro for the ANC and unsurpassed compatibility for the iPhone, which I use it as my music player too.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:30 PM   #175

The price difference is also quite large. The E8 sounds more pro while AirPods Pro is more mainstream. But I still love the AirPods Pro for the ANC and unsurpassed compatibility for the iPhone, which I use it as my music player too.

Hmm..the E8 used to be close to S$380+ range (although a recent check on stereo shows it to be retailing for S$249). I thought the E8 pairs pretty well with the iPhone though.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:02 AM   #176
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm..the E8 used to be close to S$380+ range (although a recent check on stereo shows it to be retailing for S$249). I thought the E8 pairs pretty well with the iPhone though.
I still use it on my iPhone but mainly now AirPods Pro. I've retired my E8 and now on E8 2.0.

E8's price dropped because of 2.0.
Snoweagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2019, 11:27 AM   #177

Anybody faced the problem before of your charging case not being able to be charged? I haven't used my E8s in quite awhile then now when I try to charge the case there's no lights and the earbuds don't get charged too D:

Plugged them in for quite awhile, like an hour. Still nothing. How ah?
spvnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.