B&O Beoplay E8

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The comfy foam bud spoil easily. Mine both spoiled. Now using the silicon bud. The sound totally different. Miss the comfy foam bud

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn’t know there are so many people using the E8 as well! Bought it last December and has been great all along! No regrets with the purchase!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love my E8! If there's a nicer special edition colour I'd get another pair. Current racing green one also looks good. Mine's the standard two-toned black.

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love my E8! If there's a nicer special edition colour I'd get another pair. Current racing green one also looks good. Mine's the standard two-toned black.

Was considering whether charcoal sand or the normal black, but when noticed the ring for charcoal sand is gold, think abit too bling bling for me hahah!! So settled for the black.

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Didn’t know there are so many people using the E8 as well! Bought it last December and has been great all along! No regrets with the purchase!

Well, I think it's not that common, primarily the price point, so much higher than the competitors, especially with the influx of cheap chinese variants.....

If it's still at the $380-$400 range, I wouldn't have consider it at all. It is just so coincidental that my X2T is kinda failing ( which might explain the freq d/c ), and somehow manage to find this deal at $268, so hootz it to try.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was considering whether charcoal sand or the normal black, but when noticed the ring for charcoal sand is gold, think abit too bling bling for me hahah!! So settled for the black.

Not too bling as the gold colour’s not too deep.

mocca4

Reaction score
Bought the jabra active 65t last week and bought B&O E8 2 days ago. I love E8 more than jabra active. Much better sound for my taste.

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
I noticed one issue that happened occasionally, especially for those who dun put in the charging case when not in use.

I normally don't bring along the charging case for my daily trip to work. So at work, just leave it there for it to auto turn-off.

However, sometimes, when I turn it on to use it on my trip back home, left ear bud no sound/not connected. Right earbud seems ok. Not sure is it battery dead or something else....

prisleongsing

Reaction score
I noticed one issue that happened occasionally, especially for those who dun put in the charging case when not in use.

I normally don't bring along the charging case for my daily trip to work. So at work, just leave it there for it to auto turn-off.

However, sometimes, when I turn it on to use it on my trip back home, left ear bud no sound/not connected. Right earbud seems ok. Not sure is it battery dead or something else....

Do you also think that the in ear BO one is a good buy?

Edeang

Reaction score
Love the product

I actually got this for about 6 months now and I absolutely love the product. Love how the EQ can be customized

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.