xiaorazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 12:19 AM   #2

I'm waiting to demo it too.
Xrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 07:44 PM   #3

B&O grand hyatt got demo set can try

xiaorazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #4

Tried at Stereo ps couple days back, still waiting for a better true wireless.....
Old 28-06-2018, 04:23 AM   #5
Supremacy Member

Maybe the owners of this headset can share their experience and views here..

I am summing to get one soon..
FireHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 08:25 AM   #6

Read the review..for that price tag..its not worth it
CrispyPeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 09:16 AM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone bought this?
Bought it a while back and it's the best true wireless I've ever experienced. Though expensive but GSS now have some offer. Example Changi Airport's e-gadget at T3 basement 2 is now selling at around $370+, but last week when I saw it, left only two sets of charcoal sand. They should've replenished by now.
Snoweagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 09:16 AM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

Read the review..for that price tag..its not worth it
Don't trust reviews as different people have different views on it. Trust your ears.
Snoweagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 09:28 AM   #9

Bought it a while back and it's the best true wireless I've ever experienced. Though expensive but GSS now have some offer. Example Changi Airport's e-gadget at T3 basement 2 is now selling at around $370+, but last week when I saw it, left only two sets of charcoal sand. They should've replenished by now.
for that price, whats the battery usage for you? 5hrs continuous? how about dropouts?
CrispyPeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #10

I have a pair that I only use for running.

I havent tried other brands but I find that this serves well for the purpose of having my Samsung Gear S3 watch stream music to my ears via bluetooth.

As I don't travel in public transport with this device, I have no experiences of drop-outs that I can relate to.

Despite that, here are some sharings:
1) Very small and sleek, alot of people don't notice it and tend to talk to you without realising.
2) I don't run more than 1 hour, therefore I can't comment on battery life. I keep them in the container when not using which charges it. So far I charge once every 1-2 weeks. (I don't run everyday).
3) Touch controls are quite useful as you don't need to press the earbuds which may cause the earbuds to be pushed further into your ears.
4) I haven't used it in extreme wet weather conditions so I can't comment on how weather resistant it is. Officially, it had no IPXX ratings but I believe there's at least some degree of resistance.
5) I do enjoy the music quality.

Also, don't use those Comply True Wireless foam tips. Its useless, uncomfortable, very shallow and disintegrates very fast.
CrispyPeddler likes this.
tskeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 11:31 AM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

for that price, whats the battery usage for you? 5hrs continuous? how about dropouts?
I donít listen for prolonged periods of time, usually to and from work and sometimes out and about, max only 2hrs at a go. Dropouts are very seldom, unless near certain objects with magnetic fields, such as those scanners at shops. The cut-off is also split-second only.
Old 28-06-2018, 11:38 AM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

Also, don't use those Comply True Wireless foam tips. Its useless, uncomfortable, very shallow and disintegrates very fast.
Iíve used comply tips with my Earin M-1 which is very comfortable and provides a better seal than silicone ones, but Iíve to agree with you that it disintegrates quite quickly and every 2-3 months have to order another set of 3 pairs from comply USA, and itís also not very cheap.

So Iíve already retired my Earins and now just AirPods and the E8 on rotation. The thing is if youíre solely on just comply tips, itís going to cost you quite a bit in the long run.
Old 28-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #13

Iíve used comply tips with my Earin M-1 which is very comfortable and provides a better seal than silicone ones, but Iíve to agree with you that it disintegrates quite quickly and every 2-3 months have to order another set of 3 pairs from comply USA, and itís also not very cheap.

So Iíve already retired my Earins and now just AirPods and the E8 on rotation. The thing is if youíre solely on just comply tips, itís going to cost you quite a bit in the long run.
Are you referring to the TWS those mini flat flat Comply ear tips or the standard Isolation/Comfort Comply ear tips?

The horrible ones are the TWS Comply ear tips.
The good ones are the T200 and TS200 ones.

The above observations are my personal opinion as I own all those different ear tips from Comply and have tested on my E8.
tskeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 03:28 PM   #14
Arch-Supremacy Member

Are you referring to the TWS those mini flat flat Comply ear tips or the standard Isolation/Comfort Comply ear tips?

The horrible ones are the TWS Comply ear tips.
The good ones are the T200 and TS200 ones.

The above observations are my personal opinion as I own all those different ear tips from Comply and have tested on my E8.
Only using TS/TSX-400 as the original ones that came with it are the same type. So Iím using the comfort type.

Iíve retired my Earin but still have a set of TS-400 not used. Maybe in future can try comply tips for my E8 but cannot use often.
Old 30-06-2018, 01:14 AM   #15
Supremacy Member

Takashimaya Having GsS sale for the E8
FireHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.