CIEM over TOTL universals?

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
Just finished listening to the v6 and v8 at E1. And.... I love it! While on my way down I was playing a few tracks on loop on my dx90 so that I cab have a clearer judgement between the 1964s and my current um3x. So all in all, I'm not regretting my order of the V8

Sent from GAGT Android App

i cant get a damn fit :(

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
hmm i could not get the v6 to fit nicely also. Have to use finger to hold it in for full seal... V8 wasn't too bad as it's physically larger as compared.

dunno how come CIEM co. can't do a universal right but we depend on them on custom :s13:

look at sd2 so satki :)

jelt2359

Reaction score
dunno how come CIEM co. can't do a universal right but we depend on them on custom :s13:

The V6S and V8 Demos at Music Sanctuary fit me perfectly... But then again, I love universals, have never had a problem with them.

rickysio

Master Member
Reaction score

Some CIEM co's lah. I think FitEar etc does a good job as much as possible while keeping the universal demos similar to a custom so that the sound is changed as little as possible.

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
The day before put on my lcdx for reference.
Copied some rock songs.

Master of puppets
Layla
Every thing she does is magic

Compared w300 and rooth ls4.
W300 is too slow as conpared to ls4.

At the end got the latter. This would keep me happy for some time . Did it in house by Kevin. Very knowledgeable and attentive guy.

Thanks everyone for answering all my silly queries.

Would love to join you guys for coffee session

Cheers.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The day before put on my lcdx for reference.
Copied some rock songs.

Master of puppets
Layla
Every thing she does is magic

Compared w300 and rooth ls4.
W300 is too slow as conpared to ls4.

At the end got the latter. This would keep me happy for some time . Did it in house by Kevin. Very knowledgeable and attentive guy.

Thanks everyone for answering all my silly queries.

Would love to join you guys for coffee session

Cheers.

Lol I own the ls4 too and do remember to go for a cable upgrade, esp the pure silver cable from null audio. It will improve the sound of the ls4 significantly

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I own the ls4 too and do remember to go for a cable upgrade, esp the pure silver cable from null audio. It will improve the sound of the ls4 significantly

jialat liao.. when collect will auditon some cables also
kevin said before CNY

samuraikyo

Reaction score
Bringing back my old post cos I don't wanna start a new one.

So, a few weeks back I was searching high and low on the Internet for a used pair of Fitear 334 and finally got my hands on them today. They are simply awesome, fit nicely for my ears luckily. Went to jaben today to see if they still sell the Fitear cases but seems like they are not bringing in anytime soon.

Is there any alternatives for a case? I'm using my old westone one which is currently just nice for it and I don't feel safe.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So, a few weeks back I was searching high and low on the Internet for a used pair of Fitear 334 and finally got my hands on them today. They are simply awesome, fit nicely for my ears luckily. Went to jaben today to see if they still sell the Fitear cases but seems like they are not bringing in anytime soon.

Is there any alternatives for a case? I'm using my old westone one which is currently just nice for it and I don't feel safe.

Pelican 1010?

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

334 too zai.

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.