HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Cowon D2+ enhancement help

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #16
Supremacy Member

i bought from amazon, 166 sgd for 8gb.. dun really need 16gb since u have external mem card slot to put 32gb card
chuanzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #17
Scout Trooper

Highly recommend you get the skin selector lite and the ultimate mod skin plus other skins.

D2+ user here also. BTW if you want to get a carbon semi-hard case there is one in inforcom at funan. Fit the d2 nicely and can keep your earpiece also. The case is for storage not like those hardcover protector.
animemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #18
Supremacy Member

Last time when I went Sim Lim planning to buy D2, I asked the whole Sim Lim square only got one shop with D2+, no more D2, and only 16gb also, so no choice I spent 350 and bought a D2+, even though I wanted a D2 4gb which is enough and much cheaper. That shopkeeper who sold me told me I must know my stuff because hardly anyone ever ask for Cowon specifically.
fzhfzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #19
Supremacy Member

Highly recommend you get the skin selector lite and the ultimate mod skin plus other skins.

D2+ user here also. BTW if you want to get a carbon semi-hard case there is one in inforcom at funan. Fit the d2 nicely and can keep your earpiece also. The case is for storage not like those hardcover protector.
may i ask how much is the case? my player and iem are not protected now

Last time when I went Sim Lim planning to buy D2, I asked the whole Sim Lim square only got one shop with D2+, no more D2, and only 16gb also, so no choice I spent 350 and bought a D2+, even though I wanted a D2 4gb which is enough and much cheaper. That shopkeeper who sold me told me I must know my stuff because hardly anyone ever ask for Cowon specifically.
wa really ex..dunno how long ago was tat... but now if 350 for 16gig really is chop carrot head.. can get s9 even got some money left from amazon
Old 23-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #20
Scout Trooper

[quote=chuanzuya;45948574]may i ask how much is the case? my player and iem are not protected now

I quote from my post, "Also found a nice soft-hard "carbon" case that will fit a Cowon D2 + a UE T.fi 10 perfectly with a little room to spare (rectanglar in shape, a bit bigger than D2) . It can be found at Inforcom @ $23 - $26. Not too sure of the price but around there. Why so expensive? It is actually some travel audio adapter set that comes with the case, 2 adapters (one of those that can let you connect 2 headphones). Not really interested in the adapters but really want the case...but too X. Comes in black and grey/silver colour"
animemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #21
Supremacy Member

wa 23-26 still got adapter ok lei.. i buy 1 stupid pouch from challenger 17.90 feel so dumb now..
Old 24-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #22
Supremacy Member

anyway if got amp how? is there any carrying case tat can fit all?
Old 24-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #23

use velcro tie. btw, why are you using amp? You are driving headphones?
testament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #24
Supremacy Member

wa really ex..dunno how long ago was tat... but now if 350 for 16gig really is chop carrot head.. can get s9 even got some money left from amazon
About 2 years ago. That time S9 just release and like 500-600+, moreover it's too big, and I just need a music player, not a video player, I've got a notebook and a PSP for those.
fzhfzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.