qwerty_hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recieved mine this morning too.

Fit and isolation is perfect.

Bass is punchy due to good fit.

Platinum09

Reaction score
Wanted to place order today but $20 off not working anymore. Anyone can help or any promo code to advice on?

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Mine also have leh. One pair alrdy attached, one pair spare.

when you got yours? i received mine last saturday also have two eargels leh

sorry, i didn't put my words across properly...
i only have same sized eargels (even for the spare), but the reviewer has a slightly larger sized one...?

unless his slightly larger is really very very slightly larger that i cannot differentiate the difference

though both eargels can fit my ears, but right side is still a bit small(i always need to twist until a certain position then it'll completely 'seal') so i would want to change the right eargel to a bigger one

Last edited:

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised by the excellent fit and isolation too. I thought they were not going to work as well as more conventional IEM designs, but turns out they fit more like my CIEMs.

The stock tips are soft, comfortable, non-intrusive when worn. :o

no discomfort for the 3 hours return trip to clarke quay. :o

kevpaang

Reaction score
sorry, i didn't put my words across properly...
i only have same sized eargels (even for the spare), but the reviewer has a slightly larger sized one...?

unless his slightly larger is really very very slightly larger that i cannot differentiate the difference

though both eargels can fit my ears, but right side is still a bit small(i always need to twist until a certain position then it'll completely 'seal') so i would want to change the right eargel to a bigger one
IMO, I honestly think both actual n spare are exactly the same size. Side by side look the same n felt the same when worn.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried this.
Best balanced Equaliser setting

Screenshot_2014-03-08-13-33-35.png

hits most of the notes right i think.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
received the outlier air, don't really like the press button function instead of touch

it's like need to press hard then the button works, then press hard machiam keep pushing the earbuds into the ear hard

and also i can't use google assistant while playing music

considering if i should return it now

anyway how come my PC like can't detect the earbuds?

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
received the outlier air, don't really like the press button function instead of touch

it's like need to press hard then the button works, then press hard machiam keep pushing the earbuds into the ear hard

and also i can't use google assistant while playing music

considering if i should return it now

anyway how come my PC like can't detect the earbuds?
Why need press buttons if phone is nearer to your hand ? Never understand this

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Just did my usual 6k jog w them (actually only the left side cos I prefer to keep 1 side free), absolutely no issues with fit and feeling insecure. This one is a keeper.

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got mine last evening. Connection is pretty stable so far... Luckily the fit suits me too.

Sent from Ah Tiong Phone using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.