Creative Outlier Air truly wireless earphones

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Left my V3 ear buds in my pocket after a run. Then just dumped the dirty clothes in the washing machine. Surprised that the ear buds still work the next day when shorts was dried.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My V3 right earbud suddenly not charging when inside the case thus unable to do the master reset too. Anyone has alternate solution? Other than bringing it back to their office...

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My V3 right earbud suddenly not charging when inside the case thus unable to do the master reset too. Anyone has alternate solution? Other than bringing it back to their office...
I think no choice… bring back to creative

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same also. Had to drop it into the case a lot of times to make it charge.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever try cleaning the charging pogo pins? Maybe got dirt build up

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did so but didn't help. The best part is the right ear piece is blinking red in the case but the case's indicator is not blinking red for the right.
If I am not wrong, if earbud inside casing, blinking not good. Charging should be solid green or red.
Few days ago I was saying my v3 right side blinking, now left side also. And the case seems to keep trying to charge something until casing battery flat, but both sides still dead...

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I am not wrong, if earbud inside casing, blinking not good. Charging should be solid green or red.
Few days ago I was saying my v3 right side blinking, now left side also. And the case seems to keep trying to charge something until casing battery flat, but both sides still dead...
The ears must blink while in case to be charged. Sometimes when contacts not touching then won't blink thus not charged.

Thats why I saw its blinking in case but indicator on case not lighted up so no charging also.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have anyone been to Creative Service Centre before? I was checking the google map, like quite far to walk from Jurong East MRT station wor. Or have any bus to the building with less walking? Thinking to bring V3 let them check tomorrow

This address. correct?
31 International Business Park #03-01 (Lobby C)

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super super rare days when both ear buds are 100% full.
7QhQXvJ.png

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah. It's alway one side 80+ and the other 90+. Only newly purchased then got 100 on both sides.
seem like many earbuds have the same issue

my motif, linkbuds and jabra out of the case on either side will always be 98%/95%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.