HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Creative Outlier Gold

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-05-2019, 09:43 PM   #46

I just unboxed my Outlier Gold...how come inside come with 3 pair of silicon tip and one on the ear phone itself..total make it 4 pairs?
Old 23-05-2019, 09:53 PM   #47

It comes with two sizes of ear tips, two pairs of each size.
meet_nanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 10:10 PM   #48

What u getting? I on my way to get the gold.
i am going tomorrow hehe

anyone going with current SXFI ?
Old 23-05-2019, 10:12 PM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

3 months only gold is out.
animeonegai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 12:00 AM   #50

i am going tomorrow hehe

anyone going with current SXFI ?

Still got stock meh??
Old 24-05-2019, 09:35 AM   #51

The SFXI app makes the sound feel like ur at a live concert with the echo-ey surround sound background... doesn't make music feel more enjoyable to me.

Sound quality not bad but I need to test it against the nuarl AX. Anyone tried both yet?
Desboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #52

The Nuarls are lighter and more comfortable to wear with the (included) spinfits. Sound is subjective, but I find the Nuarl AX has better clarity and balance. The Outlier Gold has a more thumping bass, but the trebles are more sibilant.
Isurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 04:19 PM   #53

Just got mine. Sounds great with very good passive noise isolation. The interference was horrendous at CEE but after leaving Suntec, I have not experienced any dropped signals and tested mic to be clear, though a little soft outdoors based on feedback from the conversation.
Calrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 09:30 PM   #54

Interested in this TWE, just very concerned about intermittent disconnection caused by external environment. Didn't have good experience with the Jabra Elite 65T. Any more reviews on this TWE?
SuperDecker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 12:13 AM   #55
h4h

got mine yesterday. SQ quite similar to the Outlier Sports, slightly elevated high and low. When i first pair to my phone, the right (slave) stutter every couple of seconds. However after a reset, the problem seem to have gone away.

very comfortable in the ears. i have good seal with both size tips, i usually use L tips. i can use my Sabbat e12 tips on Gold but unable to charge in the case. nozzle size is 5mm and stem is 3.5mm.

i do not experience any noticeable video/utube lag with asus tablet (bt4 aptx) and samsung a30 (bt5). so far (limited use) i did not have any dropout at the crowded tampines food court but i do experience occasion half sec 'distortion' with the slave bud. the bluetooth range is quite poor, ard 5m ONLY before disconnection.

nitpicks. buttons are too stiff. no manual off, need to wait couple of MINUTES for auto-off. i prefer single click increment in vol rather then press and hold for better vol control. ear tips are too soft, always inverted when i take the buds out. i have glowing blue ears when in pause mode

regarding the sxfi app, basically it is google player alike with fancy eq/fx, nothin to do with what the sxfi amp can do.
h4h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 08:46 AM   #56

Anyone purchased the below headset (SXFI Air)?

Can refer me?

Really need the $60 discount

On site or online can do?
totalpet_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 09:05 AM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

Creative has got stock and they don't want to ship it for online users. Selling it in CEE instead, really fed up. Every time buying their stuff will get fed up with them. I still buy only because they are local company.
stillgottheblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 02:27 PM   #58

when doors opened at 12, several people (myself included) made a beeline for the creative booth to try this out

tried it on, connection there was pretty bad. but fit was good, isolation was good enough for me and price was the deal breaker (considering the claimed battery life). paid for it and got home happy

so far impressed with it when i got home to pair with my oneplus5t. pairing when removing it from the charging case is fast too. agree with many people that the buttons are rather difficult to press.

looks like this pair will accompany me during my commute now
Old 25-05-2019, 06:04 PM   #59

For the outlier gold discount. I was told by the sales person. Other than owning an existing sxfi product, you will also need to buy a new sxfi product in order to enjoy the discount on outlier gold.... What a disappointing gimmick..
shatter86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 07:47 PM   #60

when doors opened at 12, several people (myself included) made a beeline for the creative booth to try this out

tried it on, connection there was pretty bad. but fit was good, isolation was good enough for me and price was the deal breaker (considering the claimed battery life). paid for it and got home happy

so far impressed with it when i got home to pair with my oneplus5t. pairing when removing it from the charging case is fast too. agree with many people that the buttons are rather difficult to press.

looks like this pair will accompany me during my commute now
I was one of them too. Went in at 12 once nearest door open. I guess I was the 2nd one paying for this product.

So far so good. The sound output lag on youtube but I think its more of youtube ios app problem. Rest of the players/app/games were ok, some had a little noticeable lag too.

If only buying for music then no issue with the lag.
Beetho Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.