HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Custom Art Silicon CIEM - Poland

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #1

Custom Art Silicon CIEM - Poland

Images from Custom Art Head-fi thread

Any owners of Custom Art customs in Singapore??? Care to share your experience?
Gameomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for creating this thread.

I will update on the general info and discussion thread later.
Gameomi likes this.
XcoldstarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

I heard custom art music 2. Damn good for a 2 driver silicon iem. I did a direct comparison between it and my tg 334. I found that for certain songs, the vocals on music 2 shone even brighter than my tg 334
GotBetrayed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #4

I heard custom art music 2. Damn good for a 2 driver silicon iem. I did a direct comparison between it and my tg 334. I found that for certain songs, the vocals on music 2 shone even brighter than my tg 334
Some might find it too bright and sharp for Music Two, might not suit everyone haha. Probably suits treble head more. There's a review of it on Cymbacavum.

Music One on the other hand might be a better overall performer(not forgetting to mention it has a lower price tag also)

Oh yah they also have an 8 driver flagship series named Harmony, but not much made units or reviews out there yet. Should be interesting.

Old 15-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #5

I've got the Music Two and a UM Miracle that's been re-tuned and re-shelled in silicone.

For the price the Music Two is a good option. I bought it on pre-order making it a slightly sweeter deal. You're right about the treble it can get a bit hot on certain recordings but overall not too bad. It's got a nice meaty sound throughout the spectrum and is a "fun" sounding CIEM. Pairs nicely with any DAP and doesn't really need an amp. No nonsense and very easy to live with for daily use.

The Miracle re-tune is very unforgiving on bad recordings. Tight bass , the mid-range seems a bit boosted from what I remember of the universal trial version of the Miracles I had tried long ago. The highs are the party piece on these CIEMs, great extension but they never get piercing or sibilant (which is welcome relief after owning the Tzar 350). Overall I prefer these to my old JH13s.

Silicone is nice change from acrylic, more comfortable and a better seal. Light colours might show signs of discoloration after a while from what I hear.

I got these a bit before Custom Art announced they had a dealer in SG. So I was dealing with Piotr directly. Great customer service if any one is wondering. Nothing like some of the other CIEM manufactures out there, who tend to behave like you're lucky they'd consider making you one of their products.

Bad picture, better ones on Custom Art's Facebook page.

ritvik123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

First ever 8-driver / side silicone CIEMs: the Harmony 8/8Pro by Custom Art--first impression p.1 - Page 6

here's a review for the harmony 8 pro also. apparently they can't make a demo for the harmony 8

just heard that the custom art custom universal units will be at the audio gizmo event this sunday.
Old 20-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #7

Some might find it too bright and sharp for Music Two, might not suit everyone haha. Probably suits treble head more. There's a review of it on Cymbacavum.

Music One on the other hand might be a better overall performer(not forgetting to mention it has a lower price tag also)

Oh yah they also have an 8 driver flagship series named Harmony, but not much made units or reviews out there yet. Should be interesting.

whats the price for music one and two?
adv_illusioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 12:01 PM   #8

whats the price for music one and two?
looks like I'm not the only one who actually like custom art compared to the others.

i was down the other day, and tried the custom art, i was skeptical of it, but when i tried it with my zx1, it left me smiling. the price they quote me for music 2 was 799. For music one, maybe u want to pm them on Facebook?
darth_vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #9
High Supremacy Member

Joined the team!

Last edited by Rubick; 24-11-2014 at 09:19 PM..
Rubick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #10

Where to audition these range of CIEM?
iichigoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #11

Where to audition these range of CIEM?
can demo them at soundwaves at bedok mall.

have fun
darth_vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #12

time to jump
Old 30-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #13
High Supremacy Member

time to jump
Mtl. Do it!!!
Rubick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #14
Supremacy Member

Anyone can provide impressions of the sound?
Old 30-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Does soundwaves carry a demo set?
iAHBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.