Custom In-Ear Monitors information & discussion thread

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah that will be @ ms then. Ue11 has a really addictive bass to me.. Reminds me of my Jl audio subwoofer for home use. It's very different from the hard hitting bass found in UM Mentor.

Last edited:

mkaeda

Reaction score
Ahh, you guys are the worst people to ask with a budget in mind! Seems like I'm looking around again.

Hearing good things about FitEar 334...

swat444

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is the universal tg334. Around 1.5 to 1.7k. Provided u can find seller

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Money is for spending amirite. Tbh i thought it was more in the 1.8k region

The universal 334 in sg is above 1.5k already. No more first hand tg 334 in sg. Only got customs.. and if you are getting 2nd hand, make sure get local set. Export set got no warranty.

xuan87

Reaction score
Yeah that will be @ ms then. Ue11 has a really addictive bass to me.. Reminds me of my Jl audio subwoofer for home use. It's very different from the hard hitting bass found in UM Mentor.

Went null audio, jaben n av one over past few days. Tried quite a few of their iems. So far the ones I like most are hidition nt6pro and ue11pro. I'm glad I didn't like fitear 334 after seeing it spring up in almost any other threads. Somehow I find it has a weird presentation of having a voice very near me, but everything else is a distant behind. The overall presentation doesn't seems cohesive. Will drop by music sanctuary soon to test out the rest. Looking forward to hearing how noble k10 sounds!

UE11 has one of the strongest bass on an IEM that I've ever tried. The only one that I feel might top it in both quality and quantity is the FS customs, which I hoped to get sometime this year.

However, I found the UE11 to be too strong and unnatural as the bass in some of my songs became overpowering when it shouldn't be.

I tested the NT6Pro extensively with the NT6 before deciding on the NT6 so I can tell that your taste is somewhat similar to mine.

Among the UE11, NT6Pro and K10, I will say K10 is the winner to me, especially in the bass department. You should definitely go try it.

Why don't pia lcd??

I've never tried any of the LCD range before as I didn't have an amp powerful enough to drive them previously. Still not sure if the LC will be able to drive them sufficiently well, have to research more on that.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UE11 has one of the strongest bass on an IEM that I've ever tried. The only one that I feel might top it in both quality and quantity is the FS customs, which I hoped to get sometime this year.

However, I found the UE11 to be too strong and unnatural as the bass in some of my songs became overpowering when it shouldn't be.

I tested the NT6Pro extensively with the NT6 before deciding on the NT6 so I can tell that your taste is somewhat similar to mine.

Among the UE11, NT6Pro and K10, I will say K10 is the winner to me, especially in the bass department. You should definitely go try it.

I've never tried any of the LCD range before as I didn't have an amp powerful enough to drive them previously. Still not sure if the LC will be able to drive them sufficiently well, have to research more on that.

No fear man, just hoot the amp + lcd song song gao joo koon.

xuan87

Reaction score
No fear man, just hoot the amp + lcd song song gao joo koon.

I just put down the preorder for LC, now you tell me to buy another TOTL amp.... :spin::spin:

Reminds me of the time when I paid for the NT6 and while waiting for it to come, I went and bought the Dita Answer.... End up with 2 TOTL iems instead of my initially one :s13:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just put down the preorder for LC, now you tell me to buy another TOTL amp.... :spin::spin:

Reminds me of the time when I paid for the NT6 and while waiting for it to come, I went and bought the Dita Answer.... End up with 2 TOTL iems instead of my initially one :s13:

No fear hoot first talk later. My exam gg liao man.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Among the UE11, NT6Pro and K10, I will say K10 is the winner to me, especially in the bass department

Yup likely heading down after work or Saturday. Maybe will heed gotbetrayed advise to wait till noble birthday discount if I really like the k10 sound.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish all distributor rights goes to 1 shop so we can try all the goodies at one place!!

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We only need 1 good shop to support. Some profits are acceptable but not sky high jerk up pricing. Even with so called competition now between various shops I noticed our local prices can be a lot higher than what other parts of the world are getting. Like that you think competition got any effect meh ;)

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
We only need 1 good shop to support. Some profits are acceptable but not sky high jerk up pricing. Even with so called competition now between various shops I noticed our local prices can be a lot higher than what other parts of the world are getting. Like that you think competition got any effect meh ;)

Easier said than done. When they r the only monopoly, what's there to stop them from calling prices as they please?

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thats because some shops are the only dealers for certain products.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True it might be difficult. But since we are now in this global shopping world, there's nothing stopping people from buying direct from overseas. Demand will auto correct itself if priced overly wrong.

Maybe I just wish everyone will gather in Adelphi instead. Hehe. Past week of visiting to treoo , null audio, jaben and even connectit basically made me covered many parts of singapore!

Final destination orchard road :)

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure how business world runs. I'm thinking now if too many competition actually brings up local pricing. Dealers fighting to pay more for the product end up passing the cost to consumers? Just like BPL subscription.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.