Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2016, 11:31 PM   #46
Master Member

McIntosh d100 ftw.
Abletron001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 12:32 AM   #47
Supremacy Member

Wah, starting out on this audio journey with 3k budget, got plenty of choices liao. To OP, be careful hor, very slippery slope this one! I tumbled and hit every rock and tree on the way down, now a broke man....

Oh yeah, a very happy owner of the Oppo HA-1, excellent DAC combo....also have the Gustard X12 + H10 stack, also damn good.
Gaminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 03:09 PM   #48

Currently my desktop dacs and amps are the Grace Design M9XX and Liquid Carbon. Very happy with them, but I'll probably get the Bifrost MB sometime this year with some multibit goodness!

The M9XX also doubles as my transportable rig since I can power it from a powerbank or laptop.
xuan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:10 AM   #49

For TS, the Grace Design M920 is an excellent dac/amp I highly recommend at S$2k price range. It pairs well with the HD800/800S. Very well built with 5 years warranty and works with Apple TV remote. Buy it cheaper on Mass Drop than from GD website.
no2bayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.