DIY hybrid tips MOD for IEM..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FOr those who using silicon tips and find that the isolation is not that good... can try this mod... Previously been using dual flange tips from meelectronic and they are really fantastic until i come across JVC spiral dot tips.
They sound much better but isolation is very poor...since i have some comply foam tips to play around i remove the inner plastic core and squeeze them into the JVC tips..

As time u use the foam got deteriorate and started to tear...and comply tips are expensive sia...so TOday went diaso to get the following...

3 pair of foam tips and hole puncher..

anyone got other tips do share..

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another tip is for those whose silicon or flanges tips always stuck inside ear canal which i face when using silicon dual flange tips due to the oil... I wrap those white pipe tape around the nozzle of the iem before insert the tips..

plumbers-tape.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.