HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ear piece usage rate during NS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2019, 05:13 PM   #1

Ear piece usage rate during NS

Hi all, very random topic here.

Iím about to enter NS in about one year time. At the same time, finally managed to save up enough money to get air pods, but iím unsure if its worth getting it now.

Worried that once i enter NS, i wouldnít be able to use the air pods at all = paying $100+++ for air pods to use for 1 year only (from now till ns elistment). By the time i come out of NS, i assume the airpods would probably be defevtive. (Yes, iím super calculative when it comes to money)

Just want to check with the NS men if you guys still used your earpiece frquently while serving the 2 years.
Reisum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 05:25 PM   #2

U can still use it during weekends or sleeping time
md iszaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 07:16 PM   #3
Greater Supremacy Member

Hi all, very random topic here.

Iím about to enter NS in about one year time. At the same time, finally managed to save up enough money to get air pods, but iím unsure if its worth getting it now.

Worried that once i enter NS, i wouldnít be able to use the air pods at all = paying $100+++ for air pods to use for 1 year only (from now till ns elistment). By the time i come out of NS, i assume the airpods would probably be defevtive. (Yes, iím super calculative when it comes to money)

Just want to check with the NS men if you guys still used your earpiece frquently while serving the 2 years.
suggest u get a cheaper wireless earbuds like ZNT D06-L lo. even if its kena stolen or dmg during ns time u wont feel heartache.

unless u r those type who die die wanna settle for the best
Old 24-05-2019, 07:26 PM   #4

Can still use. No issue. Suggest to maybe bring wired earpiece if you’re in recruit phase. Once done, just bring your AirPods. Or bring both, try keep AirPods out of sight. You do have a locker
MZeee18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 11:00 AM   #5

U will use it frequently after bmt
Pohseng7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 01:50 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

There is a lot of admin(personal) time

So buy what u want

Keep it safe... there are Some bad guys around
alamakazim is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.