HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2006, 07:18 PM   #226
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cresyn LMX-E630 SN Version is same wif e RL or DL sound quality?? haha sori for noob lolx
yup.. the sound quality is the same...
theory_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 10:38 PM   #227

stupidU: All of the earphones in the LMX-E630 family has the same sound quality, and don't worry regarding the questions you ask, we're here to try our best to help

haha...thk u all very much bt i got 630 alrdy.49.90 haha got it at e 2nd floor.forget e shop name le.lolx.haven listen to it yet cos juz reach home.lol.dn noe nid to burn in or nt.bt i will listen to it first ba.haha
BTW gt one que i long time wan to ask.i plug my u3 into com it alway say high speed usb insert into low speed usb port.wat can i do to solve e porb?haha ques again.(tis ques does nt link to tis tread bt hope u all can help it out for me haha thk u!)
Old 27-02-2006, 11:11 PM   #228
Arch-Supremacy Member

stupidU: All of the earphones in the LMX-E630 family has the same sound quality, and don't worry regarding the questions you ask, we're here to try our best to help

haha...thk u all very much bt i got 630 alrdy.49.90 haha got it at e 2nd floor.forget e shop name le.lolx.haven listen to it yet cos juz reach home.lol.dn noe nid to burn in or nt.bt i will listen to it first ba.haha
BTW gt one que i long time wan to ask.i plug my u3 into com it alway say high speed usb insert into low speed usb port.wat can i do to solve e porb?haha ques again.(tis ques does nt link to tis tread bt hope u all can help it out for me haha thk u!)
oh... think the problem is ur USB port is only v1.1... how long is ur com ard for?
theory_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 02:53 AM   #229

yea like theory_87 said, its becoz U3 supports USB 2.0 but ur comp usb port only USB 1.1 , what different? tranfser speed will be slower. can simply ignore the pop up notification msg.

however u can convert ur USB port to 2.0 from 1.1 using a USB port converter. can search in SLS.
but actually not necessary... only slower transfer spd... no big deal =D
Jayish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 04:57 PM   #230
Master Member

Well, how's the price for westone from sg distributors. I'm aware of the price from the online shops. If i'm going for westone, where shd i get them from, local or online?

As for ETY, i remember seeing in on stuff magazine's earphone chart, price was like 199 but wasnt sure which model or which shop.

I'm not really that harsh to my earphones. "Pull-Off" happen rarely unless the cord is really really short. I only worry most at the plug. Because, when ipod is inside a pocket while i'm walking. The walking motion is bad or rather stress for the plug, due to all the movement.

I did try to check out the problem by changing the plug but mostly it can only last me a year plus before it goes "kabloom" again
Erm....the price will not be as attractive as what you can get online. About $230 i think. If you use pockets, then i think a low profile L shape plug will be the best. Among the 3 earphones you listed, UM1 has the sturdiest and lowest profile plug. CK7 and black ER6i's plug will jut out more and their cables are not as sturdy as UM1's braided cords.
Old 01-03-2006, 02:34 AM   #231

i solve e prob le thk u guys!!! U guys r in great help to me!!
Old 01-03-2006, 02:52 AM   #232

btw i just realised that putting on the biggest size eartip will get a better result of the SQ.

i think its becoz of the isolation? The initial feeling of "escaped sound" no more exists.

anyway depend on individuals... can give it a try and see how
Jayish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #233
Master Member

btw i just realised that putting on the biggest size eartip will get a better result of the SQ.

i think its becoz of the isolation? The initial feeling of "escaped sound" no more exists.

anyway depend on individuals... can give it a try and see how
Yes, the key to best SQ is getting the best possible fit and isolation. More isolation, more bass as well. Always try all the tips provided to get the best fit/isolation/sound.

Last edited by afbug1; 01-03-2006 at 08:18 AM..
afbug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:36 PM   #234
Master Member

Woot, afbug becoming the official sound solution man! Don't see u posting that often on sgheadphones though....The local headphone community is so dull and boring...
fevernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:51 PM   #235

yea. No one seem to be enthu about it.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:53 PM   #236

Woot, afbug becoming the official sound solution man! Don't see u posting that often on sgheadphones though....The local headphone community is so dull and boring...
Yeah man.. his reviews are exclusive to HWZ.. everyone here recognizes his efforts.
RePlaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:39 AM   #237
Master Member

Wah lao simi sound solution? lol. I did post at sgheadphones la. In fact, i just started a share order for sportapros there. Wanted to get the KSC35 but after some research and advise, i realised that the cheaper sportapro uses the same drivers as a KSC35. And i planned to use KSC75's earclips on them anyway, so got sportapros instead. I dunno why but l like KSC75's sound and clip. They do the job well without going to any extremes and convienent

Yeah man.. his reviews are exclusive to HWZ.. everyone here recognizes his efforts.
Hmm.....most of my reviews are exclusive here. My UM1 and ER6i review are posted at macusersg forums too. I dunno why sgheadphones is quieter. Maybe normal ppl wanting to buy casual headphones/earphones are afraid to post there cos many members there own higher end stuff and use more technical terms. When i first joined there, i also dunno what to post. haha.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:19 AM   #238
Master Member

Argh, why can't anyone talk about headphones? Earphones are so boring...
fevernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:34 AM   #239

^Headphones arz, well, I just tried the Beyerdynamic DT880 today.

Just love the sterility, clarity and nuetrality. The sound's pretty much uncoloured, makes my CK7's mid-highs sound harsh in comparison... Tempting x.X

But must first save up for the Shure e4g.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:57 PM   #240

Anyone knows where else the Audio Technica CK7 can be gotten? Since Jade Gift/Stereo all sold out? Does Hung bros still stock them? Price too if possible. Thanks.
rerear is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.