HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2006, 05:27 PM   #646
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyways, where can i actually purchase a UM2 in singapore? actually thought of ordering it over the net
XcoldstarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #647
Master Member

anyways, where can i actually purchase a UM2 in singapore? actually thought of ordering it over the net
http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=4601

Aron carrys them and his price is attractive. You're a little late, if not, his price even more attractive. Try speaking to him. No need to buy online for Westone anymore. I think Jaben at Adelphi sells them at good prices too. Plus, you can try them out before buying.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:06 PM   #648
Arch-Supremacy Member

ok thanks for the info.....will find one day aftermy exams to try
Old 04-05-2006, 08:37 PM   #649

coldstar you tried before? is it reallly great?

oh btw......why i see so many people with this sort of avarta?
Old 04-05-2006, 08:49 PM   #650
High Supremacy Member

Hey you can ask yr friend to steal for you man.. why buy??
Nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM   #651

like flattened loh..i tink they wrap ard the case too tight until flat and deformed..
I got that problem too. But it seemed to get better after 1 week's use
Windchijmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 09:33 PM   #652
Arch-Supremacy Member

coldstar you tried before? is it reallly great?

oh btw......why i see so many people with this sort of avarta?
nah....i only want an upgrade from my creative EP630...and i heard that UM2 has good bass.....

regarding my avatar......is from EDMW one...a guy called tazzycorner made it for me.....
Old 04-05-2006, 10:22 PM   #653

afbug: Not going portable with amp anymore ah? I tot you own the PA2V2? You know anyone here who owns a Hornet? The Supermacro sound rather "lifeless" to me liao.. need to try other sound flavours.
RePlaY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 10:22 PM   #654
Arch-Supremacy Member

damm... my lappy die on me ytd.. send it for repair so no money for my SF5pro dis mth le.. haiz... muz wait nxt mth... sian...
theory_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 10:23 PM   #655
Arch-Supremacy Member

afbug: Not going portable with amp anymore ah? I tot you own the PA2V2? You know anyone here who owns a Hornet? The Supermacro sound rather "lifeless" to me liao.. need to try other sound flavours.
wa.. climbing up the stairs liao ah? hee...
Old 04-05-2006, 10:24 PM   #656
Arch-Supremacy Member

nah....i only want an upgrade from my creative EP630...and i heard that UM2 has good bass.....

regarding my avatar......is from EDMW one...a guy called tazzycorner made it for me.....
u wan gd bass, u can try EP630 wif the UE biflange tips...
Old 04-05-2006, 10:29 PM   #657
Arch-Supremacy Member

EP630 wif biflange tips

notice there is a slider on my EP630... i added myself so i can wear it behind my ears wifout microphonic noise...
wif biflange tips. the mid is slightly recess but the bass is much more enhance... the earphone sound more warm den single flange tips...
Old 04-05-2006, 10:45 PM   #658
Master Member

Ya i got PA2V2. Its sitting at home, doing home duties until a desktop amp arrives. Dun want to carry amp around. I dun even want to carry a full size mp3 player. I just use my little shuffle and UM2. Like that, i dun need to carry pouch or bag when going out. All in my pocket.

Hornet i think jmilo have but i think he sold it and got a SM3. Why 'lifeless'? Can ask Xin to change oamps? If want to try other flavours, why not change earphone? It will make greater difference. E500 is calling............ Hornet coming in different colours soon. lol. You want gold or red also have.

notice there is a slider on my EP630... i added myself so i can wear it behind my ears wifout microphonic noise...
wif biflange tips. the mid is slightly recess but the bass is much more enhance... the earphone sound more warm den single flange tips...
How you add the slider? Use what? Teach us leh.

Those ibuds also got slider. Maybe one day, i will try wearing it out ala IEM style. Cord over ears and behind my back.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:00 PM   #659

Those ibuds also got slider. Maybe one day, i will try wearing it out ala IEM style. Cord over ears and behind my back.
When you have the UM2!?!? The sin!!!!

*prays for you*
Old 04-05-2006, 11:08 PM   #660
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya i got PA2V2. Its sitting at home, doing home duties until a desktop amp arrives. Dun want to carry amp around. I dun even want to carry a full size mp3 player. I just use my little shuffle and UM2. Like that, i dun need to carry pouch or bag when going out. All in my pocket.

Hornet i think jmilo have but i think he sold it and got a SM3. Why 'lifeless'? Can ask Xin to change oamps? If want to try other flavours, why not change earphone? It will make greater difference. E500 is calling............ Hornet coming in different colours soon. lol. You want gold or red also have.

How you add the slider? Use what? Teach us leh.

haa... it the heat shrinking tube again... hee... but the size is quite small so i haf to streach it so it can pass throught the straight plug den use the hairdryer to heat it...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.