HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2006, 11:23 PM   #661
Master Member

When you have the UM2!?!? The sin!!!!

*prays for you*
What nonsense! As long as they're ibuds, they're good! Tomorrow is ibuds day. I shall wear it out. If anyone sees a ibud worn this way, its me. Nice huh!

haa... it the heat shrinking tube again... hee... but the size is quite small so i haf to streach it so it can pass throught the straight plug den use the hairdryer to heat it...
Sell me some leh? I want to put on my E630 too.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:43 PM   #662

afbug you intending to sell your portable amplifier?
Old 04-05-2006, 11:53 PM   #663
Master Member

afbug you intending to sell your portable amplifier?
As of now, no i dun. You really want? Hmm.....sgheadphones might have ppl selling their amps. You can try your luck there.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:56 PM   #664
Arch-Supremacy Member

What nonsense! As long as they're ibuds, they're good! Tomorrow is ibuds day. I shall wear it out. If anyone sees a ibud worn this way, its me. Nice huh!

it too cheap to sell.. haha.. u can get urs at slt (sim lim tower) for only a few cents...
theory_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #665
Master Member

it too cheap to sell.. haha.. u can get urs at slt (sim lim tower) for only a few cents...
Actually that time i went down with Zep before but i forgot the size, so i din buy. I also dunno what size to buy. Actually, wanted to fit one into my ER6i but now i selling them, so maybe try on E630.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #666
Master Member

Ya i got PA2V2. Its sitting at home, doing home duties until a desktop amp arrives. Dun want to carry amp around. I dun even want to carry a full size mp3 player. I just use my little shuffle and UM2. Like that, i dun need to carry pouch or bag when going out. All in my pocket.

Hornet i think jmilo have but i think he sold it and got a SM3. Why 'lifeless'? Can ask Xin to change oamps? If want to try other flavours, why not change earphone? It will make greater difference. E500 is calling............ Hornet coming in different colours soon. lol. You want gold or red also have.

How you add the slider? Use what? Teach us leh.

Those ibuds also got slider. Maybe one day, i will try wearing it out ala IEM style. Cord over ears and behind my back.

hey afbug, am i able to test your PA2V2? Would like to listen to it with my UM1 on my ipod...

xllms
xllms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:01 AM   #667
Master Member

o.O.....OMG....Looks hideous....I bet people would be staring at you as u walk down the streets...
fevernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:13 AM   #668
Arch-Supremacy Member

o.O.....OMG....Looks hideous....I bet people would be staring at you as u walk down the streets...
i wear EP630 dis way ppl r already lking at me...
Old 05-05-2006, 12:15 AM   #669
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually that time i went down with Zep before but i forgot the size, so i din buy. I also dunno what size to buy. Actually, wanted to fit one into my ER6i but now i selling them, so maybe try on E630.
buy the one tt will fit the noozle of E630 nicely will do.. it'll b too small to go thur the straight plug of the EP630 but u juz nid to use to obect to stretch it open and slot thur can le.. btw, i use a sissor to stratch it...
Old 05-05-2006, 12:18 AM   #670
Master Member

hey afbug, am i able to test your PA2V2? Would like to listen to it with my UM1 on my ipod...

xllms
Ok. Fix a time. I think kangaroo and koljaho also want to buy the PA2V2.

You another kuku bird! What nonsense! ibuds are the most beautiful earphones on earth!

But seriously speaking, the hearing aid UM2 and toy earphone ER4 dun look better than those ibuds too. Its just that we're so used to seeing them that they look normal and nice.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:37 AM   #671
High Supremacy Member

afbug: Not going portable with amp anymore ah? I tot you own the PA2V2? You know anyone here who owns a Hornet? The Supermacro sound rather "lifeless" to me liao.. need to try other sound flavours.

You selling yr super macro?? what is the OP amps use??

I heard the hornet and SR71 before.. i would much prefer SR71..
Nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:12 AM   #672

yea! I want to test it out but afraid to trouble him. Interested in getting your PA2V2 if it can really boost the bass of my E4g. =)
Old 05-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #673

The SR71 is so big!!! And cannot charge batteries inside it..

PA2V2 quite popular here.. seems like many ppl intending to get it. In terms of performance per dollar it's definitely worth it.. Mine is currently loaned out to another forum member.. Maybe will let it go cheaply when I get it back since I'm not using it at all.. Will post again when I get it back.
RePlaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:30 AM   #674
Master Member

yea! I want to test it out but afraid to trouble him. Interested in getting your PA2V2 if it can really boost the bass of my E4g. =)
I tot i offered to let you test the other time?! You all organise la. I think if buying a few, Gary can offer a better price.

Prefer Sun or weekdays evening. If RePlay coming......can try the SM3.

The SR71 is so big!!! And cannot charge batteries inside it..

PA2V2 quite popular here.. seems like many ppl intending to get it. In terms of performance per dollar it's definitely worth it.. Mine is currently loaned out to another forum member.. Maybe will let it go cheaply when I get it back since I'm not using it at all.. Will post again when I get it back.
You everytime say want to sell, but its still with you. I think the PA2V2 got a little magic...lol. Sell already might regret.

For Hornet, you ask jmilo la. I think he used to have it but sold it favouring the SM3. Did you see all the colours RSA had? lol Colourfull. See already feel like buying a few.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:47 AM   #675

My PA2V2 look rather old.. cos I kept it in my cupboard.. the metal parts not "shiny" anymore.. pai seh to sell to forumners also.. dats y i loaned it out first.. if the person is happy with it then maybe can strike a deal.. or else I am fine with taking it back also.

The new Hornet colours really nice.. I think if I have the spare $$$ i wld have ordered it purely looking at those pics! jmilo sold his Hornet long ago.. or else can swap with him..
RePlaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.