Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

angjiahao

Reaction score
hmmm any reco for sports usage??

Audio-Techinca%2520ATH-EC7%2520GM.jpg

I have this one for $34.

If you want In-ear one,
I strongly recommend Original Sennheiser CX-300
pic1.jpg

I am selling this for $65.

Too expensive?
Fear not.
This is originally $129.

If you want a cheaper one.
I have the OEM one. :)
Quality is close or we can say same as the original one.
This set I have in stock and want to clear it off at $30. :)
A worth it product to get.

I also have AKG one. Pretty good brand :) Original 324P
Selling for $55
93052232_o.jpg

angjiahao

Reaction score
you mean which model?
if you want isolation one.
get CX-300.
when my girlfriend use my earphone, she uses the CX-300 and talk to me in mrt. she din know her voice is so loud when she talked to me.
felt so embarassed =x

kueko

Reaction score
Just gotten the jvc marshmallows today. Prob will do the kramer mod and get the shure soft flex sleeze to go with it.

I have 5 pairs (Medium) of Shure Black Foam Sleeves for E1, E3, E4, E5, SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530, E500 for sale. Also compatible with E3c, E4c, E5c, E500PTH, i3c, and i4c models. NOT compatible with E2c, E2g, i2c, i2c-t or QuietSpot models.

Selling $6/pair not including postage. PM me if you are keen

More info, please visit http://store.shure.com/store/shure/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.105436100

Last edited:

boyinhersense

Master Member
Reaction score
I think its better to get earphones from authorized dealers, rather than online dealers

I got a fren who bought her CX300 from an online dealer who has some consumer accreditation. She thought the sound quality was terrible and she brought it to the sennheiser service centre who told her it was fake.

Check out this thread:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1896825&page=14

If u are getting sennheisers from online, suggest you bring it down to their service centre to verify if it is original

jyle_t

Reaction score
i just bought philips SHE9850, and i must say.. im super disappointed with the clarity of it, compared to EP 630. i just can't appreciate the "deep, warm, acoustic" characteristics of it.

im so sad, i wanna sell it, any interested buyers? lol

btw, mind if i ask what are better earbuds than EP 630, in terms of clarity, and same or better bass?

boyinhersense

Master Member
Reaction score
For a Philips earphone, I thot the SHE9850 wasn't too bad.

I feel it beats the EP630 hands-down and I'm not talking about pricing =:p

Wat do u not like abt it? Did you get the rite fit to seal ur ear?

jyle_t

Reaction score
For a Philips earphone, I thot the SHE9850 wasn't too bad.

I feel it beats the EP630 hands-down and I'm not talking about pricing =:p

Wat do u not like abt it? Did you get the rite fit to seal ur ear?

i used the smallest one, as the others make my ear feel a lil pain pressure.

i dunno.. i've been listening both alternatively for my mp3s, overall the philips one isn't clear enough, it sounds blurry compared to EP630... its more comfortable listening, but im not satistifed. im not saying its bad, probably its just not my type. im more into listening the clarity of the frequencies.

which is sad, 'cause i like other things abt the philips (design, case, non-tangling wires lol).

Last edited:

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I am looking to replace earphones/headphones.

What are the top 5 most popular earphones/headphones now that can be used for jogging. Budget $100.

boyinhersense

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi I am looking to replace earphones/headphones.

What are the top 5 most popular earphones/headphones now that can be used for jogging. Budget $100.

Sony has some sports headphones...metallic looking ones...dunno how much though.

Saw a promo at Vivo Adidas today...buy their running gear and get Sennheiser headphones....u need new shoes?? =:p

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sennheiser too big for jogging right? Koss appearance not so nice. Any other look ok, sound ok and won't drop off while jogging one? If die die over $100 also can.

If no good headphone, how about earphone? I saw some at the beginning of this dread quite nice but that is quite old review. Wondering what are the updated ones nowadays.

Scofield

Reaction score
Currently looking at Westone UM1.Im looking to hook it up to my Ipod Touch.I heard that UM1 is not that bassy but more importantly i watch movies on my touch and would the UM1 give me the "cinematic" feel?Or are there other alternatives that is less than $150?i listen to rock and metal music so is the um1 a good fit?thanks

et3rnity84

Banned
Reaction score
u have to listen it yourself :o its up to personal preference

i also looking for jogging earphone... cx300 keep slipping out. damn :(

budget 1 will do :(

tezzle881

Reaction score
hi everyone, any recommendations for ipod nano 4th gen(the latest)? I would frequently listen to pop music so i need one which suits pop music. :D Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.