Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

Infinitus.sg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you can spend hundreds of dollars on mp3 players.. why not get a good earphone to complement it with?

Backlash

Master Member
Reaction score
I would recommend Crossroads Mylar Bijou. For me the number 2 sound just nice. Attach it with the Shure Olive foam for sound isolation. Work Really Good for me.

Being using it on my Sansa Fuze. Nice combination.

dancingqueen

Reaction score
Aren't you worried about the built quality since most don't last more than 3 months... at least mine don't last more than 2 months.

Infinitus.sg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My LBi has lasted more than 4 months already. Hopefully it doesn't spoil because I like it more than the Bijou.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

need some help on in-ear earphones.. have tried sony, creative and recently, sonicgear. but they will tend to spoil easily. one side of the earphone would normally stop working after few months of usage. how do i prevent this?

I used those $30 or less earphones like Philips before. Normally spoil quite easily. If everytime need to change also not cheap you know. Most of those that you can find in any shopping centers ones are not so good unfortunately.

The good ones like Westone need to find in special shops. For budget ones Cresyn maybe not too bad, maybe can last 1 year :).

GloveK8

Master Member
Reaction score
eh hello i have 1 question, i'm looking for a earphone for my gf, preferably <$100, but it is for her handphone, thus i need a earphone that is short, those with extension cable, thus would be short.
Anyone know of any good earphones that are short? Lol ... Thanks in advance =)

fivefive

Reaction score
westone 3 is very good... i tried it this afternoon at stereo and liked it very much... even though i was looking at something ranging $100 plus only but after trying westone 3, i grabbed it (wth their x'mas offer)

just wondering does the price tag in Stereo is fix or negotiable?

gila-monster

Reaction score
just wondering does the price tag in Stereo is fix or negotiable?

I've tried to knock down the price, unfortunately.... it seems that they're quite stubborn. But they do have have one of the best price and service in town. Maybe the recession might shake their price.:D

luloos

Master Member
Reaction score
Dont know if i posted at the right place but still,
anyone tried zumreed headphones from japan before?

i heard the reviews were great, whereby the headphones have great bass and stuff. plus it looks great as well.

i just bought one, waiting for it to reach me in few weeks. <100

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.