Earphones to Telephone Port

pinksuman

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have a grandstream office voip phone model GXP1405 that I cannot plug a usual earphone jack coz it only allows telephone port on the headset hole.

Is there such a converter from earphone jack to telephone port? Coz it's so tiring already whenever we are on calls for 2 hours and your ears hurt and your hand hurts coz of holding it for quite sometime. I already check in Funan and Sim Lim but there is no such thing. Or do you know where and if there is such a thing?

If I buy from our phone supplier they are offering us H141N headset that cost $300 each. This is very expensive. I think we need 3 to 6pcs of this.

Can you help out?

P.S. I have the photos of it but don't know how to attach it here.

TIA!
Lou

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For your photos you have to either put the websites pointing to them here or go post a bit more to have the ability to post pictures here (10 I think).

For your situation, I am not sure other than wondering if it is possible to recable cheap headsets to have such jacks instead of the usual 3.5mm. Maybe the Koba auntie (go find her and her shop in Chinatown) or DIYers can comment on this?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.