HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Earpiece Audiophiles help me !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2016, 02:41 PM   #1

Earpiece Audiophiles help me !

Hi , i am looking for a bluetooth wireless earpiece, within the budget of $150
I personally ride on bicycle alot which is why i prefer wireless earpiece as it wont have wires dangling around because i mount my phone on my handlebar.

ive been aiming this two, anyone who own this two can help me choose between these?

JBL Synchros Reflect BT In-Ear Wireless Sport Headphones *VS Jabra Sport Rox Wireless

*Thank you!
lszq.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 04:48 PM   #2

http://www.lazada.sg/jaybird-bluebud...k-6354072.html

Abit over your budget... but not too bad
SkyyWalkerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #3

http://www.lazada.sg/jaybird-bluebud...k-6354072.html

Abit over your budget... but not too bad
Doesn't perform very well on bass heavy tracks, it has decent clarity though. I recently tested the jbl under armour at stereo and I quite like it except my jaybird still doing well and hard to justify another purchase....
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 06:41 PM   #4

Doesn't perform very well on bass heavy tracks, it has decent clarity though. I recently tested the jbl under armour at stereo and I quite like it except my jaybird still doing well and hard to justify another purchase....
That's weird. Jaybirds have one of the better bass response of Bluetooth iems. Are you sure you're getting proper isolation with them?
destrozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 09:11 PM   #5

That's weird. Jaybirds have one of the better bass response of Bluetooth iems. Are you sure you're getting proper isolation with them?
Yes and at some point I was using comply but they didn't make much difference except made it more difficult to insert.

Not saying the Jaybird has weak bass, perhaps to rephrase myself again, they have a fair amount of bass and in many case I would say the bass is tight and great on audiophile recordings. However for sports, I have a very different playlist which the Jaybird fail to impress me. The JBL UA I heard at stereo the other day had more body and headroom in the music. Then again, it might just be my personal preference to music.

As much as I like the JBL UA, its more on the pricey side of sports earphones and my Jaybird is still working fine. However once my Jaybird starts failing me, JBL UA would be my next sports buddy.
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 09:45 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

why would audiophile suggest anything to TS....

1st - cannot enjoy music while riding
2nd - dangerous
Old 22-03-2016, 09:47 PM   #7
Supremacy Member

Don't get into accident.

I personally ride on bicycle alot which is why i prefer wireless earpiece as it wont have wires dangling around because i mount my phone on my handlebar.

ive been aiming this two, anyone who own this two can help me choose between these?

JBL Synchros Reflect BT In-Ear Wireless Sport Headphones *VS Jabra Sport Rox Wireless

*Thank you!
Old 22-03-2016, 10:52 PM   #8

TS, did you try Mee Audio X7Plus while at Stereo? I tested briefly and feel it's not bad wor..I might consider to get it for working out in near future.
musicdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #9

yes i know its dangerous when riding motorbike, but bicycle should be okay although theres still risk. i don ride on the road, im just finding good wireless earpiece which is within budget of 150$ when im riding bicycle to during leisure time.
lszq.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #10

why would audiophile suggest anything to TS....

1st - cannot enjoy music while riding
2nd - dangerous
Totally agree! Anyone had experience with Aftershokz, suppose to be using Bone conductor technology so you can still hear sound from outside.

AfterShokz technology

https://youtu.be/kxMMAkfhKG4
boompipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 09:58 AM   #11
Master Member

*Thank you!
the synchros got the reflective material when light shines is it? if yes get that one but for safety purpose dun listen to music in both ears especially if you ride on roads
Battlenet ID: Klavier#6493

30% patiently until 2020
KlavierX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 11:29 AM   #12

Totally agree! Anyone had experience with Aftershokz, suppose to be using Bone conductor technology so you can still hear sound from outside.

AfterShokz technology

https://youtu.be/kxMMAkfhKG4
Looks interesting especially for those like me who workout outdoors. I wonder how's the sound quality though. Any shops selling them? Need to test test first.
musicdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.