HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Easiest way to convert music to high res

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2018, 11:49 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

Easiest way to convert music to high res

Am looking for the easiest way to convert my music library to all high res audio.

Legal and friendly ways all ok with me. Most problematic issue is mandopop and jpop. Any suggestions welcome
Old 15-04-2018, 12:13 AM   #2

Wat u mean by hi res? 24/96 n above? Or u mean lossless file type like flac? If lossless file there r many software just google. If u ripping from cd to say 24/96 there’s actually no benefit since ur source is cd which is 16/44.1

Last edited by moron+genius; 15-04-2018 at 12:16 AM..
moron+genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 01:28 AM   #3

Am looking for the easiest way to convert my music library to all high res audio.

Legal and friendly ways all ok with me. Most problematic issue is mandopop and jpop. Any suggestions welcome
rubbish in rubbish out ... it will definitely sound the same
Seth Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 09:35 AM   #4

Do you mean with your list of songs, you want to quickly find sources to get the high res version and buy/download them?

If that's the case, I think there isn't a fast 1-click way (based on my experience). Got to hunt them 1 by 1.
tskeng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 11:31 AM   #5
Supremacy Member

Yes. After searching I think the best bet is hdtracks site

Do you mean with your list of songs, you want to quickly find sources to get the high res version and buy/download them?

If that's the case, I think there isn't a fast 1-click way (based on my experience). Got to hunt them 1 by 1.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #6
Supremacy Member

Ideally 96/24. Lossless like flac all those also need lot of searching for torrents

Wat u mean by hi res? 24/96 n above? Or u mean lossless file type like flac? If lossless file there r many software just google. If u ripping from cd to say 24/96 there’s actually no benefit since ur source is cd which is 16/44.1
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.