HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Headphone or Headset for Music/Gaming?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2018, 04:03 AM   #1

Headphone or Headset for Music/Gaming?

Hello there, can anyone recommend me some headset or headphone to buy mainly for gaming like pubg? Previously i am using HyperX Cloud 2, now using HyperX Alpha which is kind of regret due to not close back and some crosstalk problem.
Should i get Senn Game Zero, HD650, DT770 or any others headset/headphone? I am also looking for Dac/Amp/Mic if i were to change to headphone combo. Budget $1k

Last edited by simplemiii; 29-06-2018 at 06:12 AM..
simplemiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 11:06 PM   #2
Master Member

Hd650 also open back. Plantronics maybe have some gaming headphones too

Sent from My Pigu using GAGT
KlavierX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 07:09 AM   #3

you can try massdrop hd6xx or akgk7xx but i think you need to audition these 2 headphones. Need pros to share where can audition.
zacky1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #4

You should go stereo and try the MMX 300 if you think it is comfortable fit then get the DT770 it's really a tank build. I almost went for the mmx 300 but it isn't comfortable. You should give the GSP 600 a try too since you are just using it for gaming all in one is quite a more preferred thing for me as a gamer don't want to complicate myself or just plain lazy xD

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT
HamsterKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:57 PM   #5
Master Member

Stereo got mmx 300 liao? A pretty good hoot

Sent from My Pigu using GAGT
KlavierX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:33 AM   #6

i use steelseriea arctis pro (wired) for pubg and fortnite and basically all my pc games.
premium price but for me quality is superb not just the build but specially sound since i like listening to music too.
got a review in youtube if youre interested: coznowEiZcan

ih amd the retractable boom mic is a defo plus for me.
coznowEiZcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:04 PM   #7

1k fat budget can try senn game zero plus gsx 1000 purely for gaming
if not, maybe vmoda crossfade 2 wireless plus vmoda boompro mic plus a nice dac.

im using akg712 pro plus blue yeti mic plus gsx1000 for gaming. for music i change the dac to my oppo ha2se

previously was on vmoda crossfade 2 wireless plus boompro mic plus oppo ha2se until my vmoda went for rma

logitech g933 is decent and very comfortable.

Hello there, can anyone recommend me some headset or headphone to buy mainly for gaming like pubg? Previously i am using HyperX Cloud 2, now using HyperX Alpha which is kind of regret due to not close back and some crosstalk problem.
Should i get Senn Game Zero, HD650, DT770 or any others headset/headphone? I am also looking for Dac/Amp/Mic if i were to change to headphone combo. Budget $1k
archyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.