How do you keep your Big Headphones like M50

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

As above

I am finding it very hard to bring my ATH-M50 out with me to office on working days maybe cause I am a lady and I don't carry very big bags.

Typical nights I have classes so need to bring jacket, waterbottle , notes and umbrella too.

How do you guys keep those headphones?

What sort of bags do you use.

Do you keep the headphones in your bag or in a hard case hanging outside the bag?

Thanks ^_^

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

As above

I am finding it very hard to bring my ATH-M50 out with me to office on working days maybe cause I am a lady and I don't carry very big bags.

Typical nights I have classes so need to bring jacket, waterbottle , notes and umbrella too.

How do you guys keep those headphones?

What sort of bags do you use.

Do you keep the headphones in your bag or in a hard case hanging outside the bag?

Thanks ^_^

hang it around your neck :)

fengwei

Reaction score
Stick a hook/hanger on the back of your computer monitor, and hang the headphones there when not in use:

Command-Adhesive-Hook-300.jpg

That's what I've been doing all these years anyway ;)

Reindeer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My k701s were huge so I only used them with my desktop setup before I sold them.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol not as huge lo

I am putting in crumpler the western lawn now and i find it a bit of a squeeze if i put jacket and school notes inside,water bottle and umbrella.

I am using the supplied pouch but I put the pouch in the crumpler bag.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the bag is that big... there isnt much choice

change to iem
hang on your head
hang on your arm
hang on your neck
hook on your bag
get another small bag for it

what else,?

Dorami.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.