how many reshelling or considering to reshell their TF10?

w3ird0lol

Reaction score
got back my reshell tf10 with the additional drivers. Sound great and totally impressed with them. Nv regretted spending the money. feel the singer sound more forward and the bass got tighter.

thumbs up for Stereo Good service by Joe!

nfcj01

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well, I'm still holding on to my TF10 which was reshelled somewhere in 2012.

However, I dropped the left side of the customs. It seems that something came loose in there. There was a "clicking" sound which was not present in the right side when I shake it.

The left side is not playing at full spectrum but there's sound coming out from it. Is there anywhere in Singapore where I can test if the drivers is fine before I reshell again ?

Let's just say the driver is faulty, will the replacement driver alter the sound sig ?

Please advise. Thanks!

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

However, I dropped the left side of the customs. It seems that something came loose in there. There was a "clicking" sound which was not present in the right side when I shake it.

The left side is not playing at full spectrum but there's sound coming out from it. Is there anywhere in Singapore where I can test if the drivers is fine before I reshell again ?

Let's just say the driver is faulty, will the replacement driver alter the sound sig ?

Please advise. Thanks!

Just get a new pair of IEMs...... Not point reshelling....

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Please advise. Thanks!

Agree on getting a new CIEM. :s12: Care to view our website for Unique Melody? :D

LittleFox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm planning to reshell + add 5 drivers for my TripleFi 10 :o

Who have done it before can share the result?

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm planning to reshell + add 5 drivers for my TripleFi 10 :o

Who have done it before can share the result?

It is a literally leap of faith decision. Number of drivers doesn't necessarily sound better. Different company have different tuning. I would recommend you to get a brand new custom-iem that suits your preference instead.

Lobaba

Master Member
Reaction score
sian, my UE TF10 which I custom-ed dropped and the left side now very soft. Wonder if it is due to seal at canal broke or because the balanced armatures within 1 or 2 of the tweeters broke....sian max

p.s. wtb ue tf10 left driver

Last edited:

silthfire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian, my UE TF10 which I custom-ed dropped and the left side now very soft. Wonder if it is due to seal at canal broke or because the balanced armatures within 1 or 2 of the tweeters broke....sian max

p.s. wtb ue tf10 left driver

Haha, it happened to my custom-ed right driver recently, drop right side twice, then plug in and listen, GG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.