iBasso DX50 music player

eclipse.mint

Reaction score
What amp to recommend to pair with my dx50 + reshelled tf10? My budget for portable amp is around sgd200-300. I'm looking for slim type in size.

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think amazon, but need use forwarder, spent $261 total :)

even 2nd hand more ex on carousell when i last checked!

yes i received it super fast, comgateway express is like 48 hours :eek:

its everything you'd expect from buying from a retail store, not using it with another amp though, i thought its good by itself.
The same seller has a usd250 package with some additional accessories. Ships to sg.

Edit: realized shipping by amazon costs usd70+ lol

Last edited:

karloil

Reaction score
What amp to recommend to pair with my dx50 + reshelled tf10? My budget for portable amp is around sgd200-300. I'm looking for slim type in size.

a lot of people at head-fi recommend jdslabs c421, c5 and tralucent t1.

but you might want to audition other amps within your budget at local stores

Seedbox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone try this Sound Unlocked FW on their DX50? if yes, any comment about it? tia gong better than RB wor :s34:

Using 1.3.3. Flash it just like what you do for official firmware. The official 1.5 firmware keeps on skipping music thus I flash SU and it's working flawlessly with a SanDisk 64gb microsd. Sound wise, I got no comments.

HOLYMOFO

Master Member
Reaction score
Using 1.3.3. Flash it just like what you do for official firmware. The official 1.5 firmware keeps on skipping music thus I flash SU and it's working flawlessly with a SanDisk 64gb microsd. Sound wise, I got no comments.

gum xia big big for the feedback

lagista

Reaction score
anybody getting some slight noise from phone port?

when i use line out port totally no noise, but phone port got :(

karloil

Reaction score
i'm using SU 1.3.3.7 and just about to try 1.3.5B...so far i'm very pleased. i was previously using RB. but seeing how cumbersome CMW is, i ditched it and tried SU, never looked back after that :D

alvin1118

Reaction score
any of you guys using Samsung S3 battery to power up the DX50? I bought one off Qoo10 supposedly genuine battery but it only lasted for 4hrs max. Link here in case you're curious.

Stock PISEN batt is at least double of that!

Two possiblity, the S3 batt i bought is a fake; or DX50 with S3 batt drain faster ?

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hooted additional s3 battery from qoo... 1 for my wife aging S3, the other for DX90 (same battery as DX50)

buy 2 but dunno why got extra one
2pzeo2g.jpg

15re240.jpg

rickysio

Master Member
Reaction score
New FW update for the DX50 (and DX90) btw...

V1.6.0
Improvements with this firmware:
1. Playlist import and export functions added.
2. support M3U playlist.
3, L/R balance control function added.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

excpro

Reaction score
anyone know where i can do repairs for this? i dropped on the floor and now i can't press the power button anymore. it seems stucked. device is still chargeable though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.