J3 users come here!

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cowon products are generally quite long lasting as long you take good care of it. I owned a D2+ for a around 1 year plus before i sold it at a minimum loss, my current J3 is still going strong after 1 1/2 year usage.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
call them they dont want tell me price say must go down then can find out.. :(
Farle? :s22:

Cowon products are generally quite long lasting as long you take good care of it. I owned a D2+ for a around 1 year plus before i sold it at a minimum loss, my current J3 is still going strong after 1 1/2 year usage.
That's true but HDD players harder to take care of compared to flash ones in future. Maybe, a SSD player coming out? :s12:

Looking at the X9 also but should be expensive. Imagine a X9 that has SSD since its predecessor has HDD.
Cowon’s X9 is obviously a “Super Player” | Anything But iPod

racoiaw

Reaction score
Waiting for them to use SSD to replace current HDD. Can expect players to be faster and slimmer, with lesser hardware problems.

But prob need to wait for some years before the technology becomes more widely available and affordable like HDD now

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
That's right for them to actually use SSD is not impossible but we must wait till using SSDs drop in prices and become the norm for all PCs/laptops and media players :D

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where can i get it service...my j3 just uplorry after like 1year plus

if u buy locally, u will have a warranty. can bring tat back to the company, they will ship ur cowon back to korea for repair, but of coz repair costs u need to pay lah.

else... aiya buy new player. :s12:

tomtan07

Reaction score
Hi all,

Lost the sync/charge cable for my Cowon J3. Anybody here has one they are willing to sell?
If not, where can I get another cable from in Singapore?

Thanks

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Lost the sync/charge cable for my Cowon J3. Anybody here has one they are willing to sell?
If not, where can I get another cable from in Singapore?

Thanks

I have a spare one. PM me cos your inbox is full.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.