HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Jaybird Bluebud X

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2016, 12:02 AM   #1

Jaybird Bluebud X

Hi experts out there, need some advice here. Been using my jaybird bluebird X for almost 2 years now, love it but seems like the battery's dying on me recently. A full charge normally gets me through at least 7-8 hours of usage but only recently pull thru less than 2 hours of usage..

Question is:
1. Should I change send in for repair, pls advice me on where is the service centre? Can't seem to locate it online and is it gonna cost a bomb?
2. Or should I just get the newer version of bluebird x2

Thanks in advance!
deepblue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 12:24 PM   #2

Hi experts out there, need some advice here. Been using my jaybird bluebird X for almost 2 years now, love it but seems like the battery's dying on me recently. A full charge normally gets me through at least 7-8 hours of usage but only recently pull thru less than 2 hours of usage..

Question is:
1. Should I change send in for repair, pls advice me on where is the service centre? Can't seem to locate it online and is it gonna cost a bomb?
2. Or should I just get the newer version of bluebird x2

Thanks in advance!
1. I'm not sure too but you can contact dealers like stereo, Jaben or connect it, i'm sure they will know.

2. I'm using the Jaybird x2 and i'm planning when the day my set dies (Battery life is shorter as the day goes..), I might make the switch to the JBL UA, long battery life and great sound. http://www.stereo.com.sg/jbl-ua-wireless.html
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #3

Thanks for the advice. Will try to contact the dealers and check out the JBL UA wireless earpiece
deepblue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 09:13 AM   #4

Thanks for the advice. Will try to contact the dealers and check out the JBL UA wireless earpiece
The JBL UA really sounds fantastic and stays in my ears snug fit. It also comes with a 12 months premium map my run app.
dancingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 04:08 PM   #5

Service centre is:
LEADER RADIO
Oxley Bizhub 2,
62, Ubi Road.
Tel: 1800 223 1323

It seems the local distributor only provides One year warranty though you can still send your Jaybird to Jaybird US to claim under the LIFETIME WARRANTY. Don't know if its really worth the time and shipping charges to go through all these.

Technically, the local distributor should provide lifetime warranty similar to Jaybird US.
gila-monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.