JVC HA-FXT200 good buy?

gila-monster

Reaction score
Anyone tried? I was thinking to just hoot online with the free shipping without the hassle of going down to audition. Anyway just giving as a gift so as long as doesn't sound too bad or pinch my wallet should be fine.
JVC HA-FXT200

gary92

Reaction score
Anyone tried? I was thinking to just hoot online with the free shipping without the hassle of going down to audition. Anyway just giving as a gift so as long as doesn't sound too bad or pinch my wallet should be fine.
JVC HA-FXT200

Yup its a good price, cheaper than prices in japan.

gila-monster

Reaction score
Just pick it up at Stereo Vivo and heard from the staffs that apparently its the last batch they have on sale.

John010

Reaction score
The JVC woodies IEM are the better stuffs.... wait for those to be on offer... lol

Porky_123

Reaction score
I tried this earphone when at ps when I got my p1, its quite capable for the price and I like that it doesn't need to wear over the ears.

smhousefly

Reaction score
Anyone tried if amping with the JVC FXT200 will have significant audible difference? I don't want the hassle of carrying another device unless its really worth it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.