HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Klipsch T5 series

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2019, 09:14 AM   #16

Between Klipsch T5 TW and Sennheiser Momentum TW, I would say Sennheiser has better overall SQ.

But I find most Sennheisers treble very uncomfortable at higher volumes. And the TW is too ridiculously expensive.

Better to try for your own preference before buying.
Prismatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 11:14 AM   #17

Lower mids are okay, but after that it isn't that great. Upper mids and treble actually sound kind of muddled and rolled-up. Vocals sound a bit hollow.
There are some rolling off in the T5 tw as well. Guess it was intended that way to make the sound more warm and mellow...so as to reduce fatigue?

Anyway the will be an app coming in July. Hopefully the in-app equalizer can help to correct this abit...

Phone call quality. Loud and clear on my side. Friend comment on the presence of hissing sound but nevertheless loud and clear.

YouTube video latency. No serious latency encountered. There are latency fault reported in Aaron's YouTube unboxing and review video while playing mobile gaming. Since i dont play mobile game, tis doesn't bother me much.

Fitting and sound isolation. This again are very personal. I have to switch to L size tips for a good fit. Noise isolation is much better then my Bose soundsports free. Then again its on ear vs in ear. The disadvantage of in ear are now i can hear my footstep. Will check this out tomorrow when i head out to the park and trail.
ddwmk2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 11:52 AM   #18

Took a 3 hrs brisk walk this morning. Home-pavement-traffic light-park-trail and back. No signal drop all the way till I reached home and turn off my Garmin GPS. Some interferences on the sound while the watch is communicating with my phone over Bluetooth. Not a issue coz usually, my Bose soundsports free would have drop at least 50x throughout the walk.😅

T5 doesn't have wing tip but no issue on sweat causing slip off. Once the earbud in place I nid not adjust it again throughout the walk.

Footstep sound are more prominent compared to on ear earphone. No issue for me coz after awhile I got used to it and become non existing.

Isolation is good and had to use my sense of sight more often.

The blue flashing light on the earbud is bright. Won't feel it during daytime...But it can lit up the floor in darkness.
Old 26-06-2019, 03:35 PM   #19

The star of the T5-series is really the T5 True Wireless, while the rest of the series are just fillers with refreshed design that is not much different from the previous Klipsch wireless/sports/neckband models.

As for price, Klipsch needs to be competitive, hence a new T-series to compete with the market and attract new buyers. Existing owners should not think the T-series is better.

The T5 True Wireless is tuned with similar sound profile as the other Klipsch earphones. Transmission quality-wise is average, prone to interference under heavy wireless traffic areas.

Love the durable casing, makes me feel confident in carrying in my pockets or bag without fear of scratching the case. And comfortable eartips. Treble roll-off but makes listening to music less fatiguing.

musicsg_com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 09:28 PM   #20

Got some issues with the pairing of the klipsch t5. Do you have to pair both l and r? The set I got shows both l and r. And when paired, the sound don't come out from both sides
shadlightsg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 09:40 PM   #21

Got some issues with the pairing of the klipsch t5. Do you have to pair both l and r? The set I got shows both l and r. And when paired, the sound don't come out from both sides
No only one. Either left or right. The other will be slave. Yes you see both on your bt list. Try deleting the device and redo the pairing again.

If u nid to reconnect again, connect the master will do.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:56 PM   #22

No only one. Either left or right. The other will be slave. Yes you see both on your bt list. Try deleting the device and redo the pairing again.

If u nid to reconnect again, connect the master will do.
Didn't work for me. Tried connect left or right,but the other didn't became a slave, ie only sound output on one
Old 27-06-2019, 10:09 PM   #23

Didn't work for me. Tried connect left or right,but the other didn't became a slave, ie only sound output on one
Try doing a factory reset?
Old 27-06-2019, 10:21 PM   #24

Try doing a factory reset?
Did a few times. Doesn't work.
Old 27-06-2019, 10:30 PM   #25

Did a few times. Doesn't work.
Finally got it to work. Thanks for advice!
Old 27-06-2019, 10:33 PM   #26

Heng...Else mus go down TC bang table😅
Old 27-06-2019, 10:41 PM   #27

Heng...Else mus go down TC bang table�
Haha. But did something wrong. Broke the medium eartip plastic. So cant use the medium tip anymore.
Old 27-06-2019, 10:53 PM   #28

Haha. But did something wrong. Broke the medium eartip plastic. So cant use the medium tip anymore.
Large size work best for me. Try using L and see whether it fit.

Last edited by ddwmk2002; 27-06-2019 at 11:07 PM..
Old 27-06-2019, 11:39 PM   #29

Large size work best for me. Try using L and see whether it fit.
Will try. Thanks!
Old 27-06-2019, 11:53 PM   #30

Just wondering if I can bring my T5 to Musica for the free engraving?
Bought mine from Challenger Vivo
cloud0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.