Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2019, 03:02 PM   #46

Mine doesn't have that issue.

Still waiting for the connect app.
I saw reviews that it was only affected on iOS
Cheese Steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 09:29 PM   #47

Day 2 of using klipsch t5 wireless ear buds. Short review for benefit of those considering to hoot.

The bluetooth connection is not very good, hope future firmware can fix. On first day, was walking out of mrt, connection on left wireless ear bud dropped. Took me quite long (keep hard reset in charging case) to pair it back. Today same issue at another mrt station, but could pair it back using the charging case.

Took it for a run, ear buds could stay snugly on.

Other than the connectivity issues, very good pair of earbuds in terms of fit and sound quality.
mihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 08:06 PM   #48

Been using the T5 for a month now. Anyone know where I can get the case engraved aside from TC Acoustics? 20SGD is quite ex thanks
ebelerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 10:50 PM   #49

Hi all. I am deciding between Klipsch T5 and Sony wf-1000 ... What do you guys think ?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Ks1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 06:25 PM   #50
Supremacy Member

Hi all. I am deciding between Klipsch T5 and Sony wf-1000 ... What do you guys think ?

I like the sound quality and the design. However it seems like the pairing seems not very stable.

The customer service at Adelphi is good though. I went there once to try and repair my set and they replaced it with a brand new one. Now Iím here again and it seems like they will be replacing it again. So in total I will have 3 boxes now lol.
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 07:34 AM   #51

Personally I would still take the Sony WF1000XM3 over the Klipsch T5 for the following reasons after using both for a while,
  • I prefer the sound and look of the Sony but it is a personal preference so it may defer from one to another.
  • Sony in my experience is a lot more stable in terms of connectivity.
  • I enjoy the additonal ANC feature of the Sony although not everyone may need it.
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 08:19 AM   #52

Feature wise, Sony is better.

Value wise, Sony wins hands down.

Comfort wise, it is individual, but Klipsch is less intrusive.

Size wise, Klipsch wins. If you always travel light, Klipsch will always be in your pocket together with your house keys - the case is solid.

musicsg_com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 08:39 AM   #53
Supremacy Member

another deciding factor is the ip rating. if u want to use it for exercising, sony doesn't have any rating.
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 01:53 PM   #54

Hi got my t5 for about a week now.

It always stutters when playing music or using Netflix. Like jerky audio. Is this connectivity issue? Or have I gotten a lemon set. Have yet to try factory resetting it, wonder if that'll help with my issue.

Posted from PCWX using BLA-L29
Synchroniza is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.