Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

LZ-A3 Hybrid IEM

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By obichacha

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2016, 10:58 PM   #1

LZ-A3 Hybrid IEM

Today just received my LZ-A3 from Amazon
Out of box the for internal design are disappointed me, cause of the packing are something look cheap, also feel like the earphone bodies design are smaller size, but something feel like very compact and lightweight, but the design are solid too, colour are great of the rose gold, especially the cables feel like great too, wouldn't have a tangle an issue.

Anything i can't expected the sound are great, cause something like cheaper, but my first song after listening and said "Wow" what the hell of that amazing sounds quality and great soundstage, cause that Bass really deeper, to become a brighter with popping up all the songs detailed.

One more thing important thing there are loud sound, did not require with any Amp like a P1, trouble free for any smart phones.

Anyway my planing was buy and play for fun, if don't like the sound then for resell, now like wanna keep it for daily used... LOL

Pros: Great Bass extension and clarity, Superb Mids and slightly rolled off Highs rich that make this a Fatigue-free, original cables are better quality of made, feel like nothing can be replacement, comes with many accessories.
Cons: have to find out later.

Cable are high quality and comes with MMXC connector.

All accessories bundles together

Price : $149.00 USD.

Disclaimer: I am a hobbyist only, not plan for selling here.
All photos are taken by owned.

Box packing.

Source:
iPod touch gen 6th with App iaudiogate and Eq tuning.
Songs format AAC
Song Title:
Ellie Goulding Army
The black Eyed Peas Boom2 pow
Enigma Push the Limits
Dami Im Gladiator
Mike Posner I Took a pill in Ibiza
Akon Tired of Runnin
Naughty Boy La La La
3SG_NS_Wong likes this.

Last edited by obichacha; 22-04-2016 at 08:08 AM..
obichacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 03:51 PM   #2

Today just received my LZ-A3 from Amazon
Out of box the for internal design are disappointed me, cause of the packing are something look cheap, also feel like the earphone bodies design are smaller size, but something feel like very compact and lightweight, but the design are solid too, colour are great of the rose gold, especially the cables feel like great too, wouldn't have a tangle an issue.

Anything i can't expected the sound are great, cause something like cheaper, but my first song after listening and said "Wow" what the hell of that amazing sounds quality and great soundstage, cause that Bass really deeper, to become a brighter with popping up all the songs detailed.

One more thing important thing there are loud sound, did not require with any Amp like a P1, trouble free for any smart phones.

Anyway my planing was buy and play for fun, if don't like the sound then for resell, now like wanna keep it for daily used... LOL

Pros: Great Bass extension and clarity, Superb Mids and slightly rolled off Highs rich that make this a Fatigue-free, original cables are better quality of made, feel like nothing can be replacement, comes with many accessories.
Cons: have to find out later.

Cable are high quality and comes with MMXC connector.

All accessories bundles together

Price : $149.00 USD.

Disclaimer: I am a hobbyist only, not plan for selling here.
All photos are taken by owned.

Box packing.

Source:
iPod touch gen 6th with App iaudiogate and Eq tuning.
Songs format AAC
Song Title:
Ellie Goulding Army
The black Eyed Peas Boom2 pow
Enigma Push the Limits
Dami Im Gladiator
Mike Posner I Took a pill in Ibiza
Akon Tired of Runnin
Naughty Boy La La La
In regards to treble roll off, which one you tried in your opinion got less/minimum or no treble roll off?
Old 22-04-2016, 04:07 PM   #3

In regards to treble roll off, which one you tried in your opinion got less/minimum or no treble roll off?
Minimum treble, not as rich, after burn-in maybe will be improve.

Would be take sometimes
Old 22-04-2016, 04:17 PM   #4

Minimum treble, not as rich, after burn-in maybe will be improve.

Would be take sometimes
Shouldn't change much with burn in, but even if it does, reduce in treble after burn in seem common but increase of treble/clarity after burn in?
Old 22-04-2016, 04:26 PM   #5

Shouldn't change much with burn in, but even if it does, reduce in treble after burn in seem common but increase of treble/clarity after burn in?
Actually not that worst, can be use equalizer for slightly adjuste, so far quite enjoying the sound signature
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.