HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Mee Audio Pinnacle P1

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2016, 10:21 AM   #31

To be honest P1 really needed Amp, due to sound are lower volume
I tried the P1 last Saturday, yea I will agree with the need of an amp if you are using it from a smartphone, but if you have a dedicated DAP, it should be fine. I was using it with my DPX1, but I have to push the volume more compared to my usual iems to get the same volume.

Overall sentiments: It was good, and priced fairly but at that price, it is not the most valued-for-money iem that I've heard. My DPX1 is probably not a good match for it, something more neutral like my O2 or JDS C5D will probably bring out its full potential, something I have to test when I have the time.

At that price, I will hold out for the Q iem from AAW first. I heard it will be priced at $200+, and it sounded really good based on sonic memory.
xuan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:57 AM   #32

I tried the P1 last Saturday, yea I will agree with the need of an amp if you are using it from a smartphone, but if you have a dedicated DAP, it should be fine. I was using it with my DPX1, but I have to push the volume more compared to my usual iems to get the same volume.

Overall sentiments: It was good, and priced fairly but at that price, it is not the most valued-for-money iem that I've heard. My DPX1 is probably not a good match for it, something more neutral like my O2 or JDS C5D will probably bring out its full potential, something I have to test when I have the time.

At that price, I will hold out for the Q iem from AAW first. I heard it will be priced at $200+, and it sounded really good based on sonic memory.
I had put on sell at carousel now.
That is my concern needs more power to pump up the sound quality.
obichacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:43 AM   #33

I had put on sell at carousel now.
That is my concern needs more power to pump up the sound quality.
How much u selling, bro?

Although it does performs better with amping, I'm quite happy with the P1 by itself.
smhousefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:06 PM   #34

How much u selling, bro?

Although it does performs better with amping, I'm quite happy with the P1 by itself.
He he you can check in carousel, I guess only one there.
Old 18-04-2016, 02:48 PM   #35

He he you can check in carousel, I guess only one there.
Bro you flip so fast? Thought you got atas amp liao
musicdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2016, 04:11 PM   #36

Bro you flip so fast? Thought you got atas amp liao
Hai... Make my life so difficult.. Let go is the easy way.

Cause I have HZsound HZ3 & EP001 the sound much much impressed than P1, also volume not require that much.

Even my mojo still tried hard works for P1, lucky day after listened with mojo the sound volume still stick to higher, once plug in my Jupiter gotta shock and lucky didn't damaged my Jupiter at all.

Finally just let go my P1 and enjoy some lower end IEMs

P1 sound are great but should require with better Amp.

Last edited by obichacha; 18-04-2016 at 04:19 PM..
Old 18-04-2016, 09:37 PM   #37

Tested this earphone at stereo vivo this evening after our family dinner, using the DP-X1 I thought the P1 sounded pretty good for the price. I do agree that the volume need to up more than my K10 and Legacy but wasn't much of a deal for my DAP. This is more of a warm sounding IEM with a full and rounded bass. The treble is smooth with a ever so slightly laidback sound. I guess people who like a full, lush sound but doesn't want the "in your face" signature may appreciate this gem.
Old 21-04-2016, 03:24 PM   #38

At Plaza Singapura food court lim kopi..later going over to Stereo to check out some amps for my P1

Old 21-04-2016, 05:39 PM   #39

At Plaza Singapura food court lim kopi..later going over to Stereo to check out some amps for my P1

Ha ha ha... Damn P1 help for increase selling DAC as well
P1 should bundle amp together

Last edited by obichacha; 21-04-2016 at 05:42 PM..
Old 21-04-2016, 06:55 PM   #40
Master Member

the case like not bad ahhhhh
Old 27-04-2016, 11:53 AM   #41

Yes, quite good quality I must say. I normally don't use the cases provided but I'm using the Mee Audio's case
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.