Moon Audio Silver Dragon Cables Appreciation Thread!

bithead

Reaction score
Vainkid, burn in means you season your headphones, like how you season your soccer boots. In other words, you let it run (play some music, or if you want, pink noise) at a volume just slightly above comfortable listening volume for a few hours. I don't believe in extensive burn-in, for me about 6 hours burn-in is enough.

@silverback84 Regarding your post about the E7 right, abit difficult ah, since my Senns HD438 itself cost $120.. so as you can see I'm on a tight budget. I'm ordering the PA2V2 for 60USD, heard it's quite good. How much is the E7 for?

P.S I don't use ipod/iphone so I don't need lod to bypass internal dac.

-Sora-

Reaction score
Vainkid, burn in means you season your headphones, like how you season your soccer boots. In other words, you let it run (play some music, or if you want, pink noise) at a volume just slightly above comfortable listening volume for a few hours. I don't believe in extensive burn-in, for me about 6 hours burn-in is enough.

@silverback84 Regarding your post about the E7 right, abit difficult ah, since my Senns HD438 itself cost $120.. so as you can see I'm on a tight budget. I'm ordering the PA2V2 for 60USD, heard it's quite good. How much is the E7 for?

P.S I don't use ipod/iphone so I don't need lod to bypass internal dac.
I believe in extensive burn-in for dynamic earphones.
The E7 costs abt $120 also, treoo.com have... i have the HD438 also, not very musical, but good for games...

angelslayerxxx

Reaction score
Just got my cables today XD However... still waiting for my reshelling tf10 =(. Was surprised the cable is quite flexible cos it looks stiff and hard from the pics.

-Sora-

Reaction score
@bithead works fine for me, maybe i havent tried enough gaming headphones yet, i mostly use my creative speakers for FPS though

bithead

Reaction score
3dB is a twofold increase. It's extremely noticeable.

got that off a google search?
it's just noticeable. If you're listening to music on the go, or in a noisy environment, it's really not noticeable.

or maybe my ears are not in very good condition already.

inimical

Reaction score
If I got it off a google search, it must've been sometime ago as I've known this for quite some time.

I'm not questioning your hearing sensitivity, just stating a fact. Chill out.

Silverback84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm anyone using the silver dragon with iPhone 3Gs? I was using the silver with Samsung galaxy s with voodoo. Then I used my good-old iPhone 3GS... The music that is coming out of it is beyond words...

I used to own a lune cable. And I tot lune is the best Liao. Already so detailed and awesome highs. I can't think of a better description but let me try this. "If null audio lune is the sex, then moon audio silver dragon is the orgasm."

Foress

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm anyone using the silver dragon with iPhone 3Gs? I was using the silver with Samsung galaxy s with voodoo. Then I used my good-old iPhone 3GS... The music that is coming out of it is beyond words...

I used to own a lune cable. And I tot lune is the best Liao. Already so detailed and awesome highs. I can't think of a better description but let me try this. "If null audio lune is the sex, then moon audio silver dragon is the orgasm."

LOLOL BEST QUOTE EVER
"If null audio lune is the sex, then moon audio silver dragon is the orgasm."

btw, i pair mine with my iphone.

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

omg, i love ur analogy!

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using the silver dragon for their IE8s? Referring to Moon Audio's one - not the Jaben version (first called silver dragon, amended to silver)

didn't see the ie8 option cropping up on moonaudio's site

Foress

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone using the silver dragon for their IE8s? Referring to Moon Audio's one - not the Jaben version (first called silver dragon, amended to silver)

didn't see the ie8 option cropping up on moonaudio's site

i actually sent an email to ask.. it's not ready yet

xaphire

Reaction score
Hey guys. Are there any local retailers that sell Silver Dragon cable? Where can i get this cable?

xaphire

Reaction score
Just to confirm. Can the pins of the silver dragon cable fits into a Westone reccessed socket of a reshelled tf10?

xaphire

Reaction score
Even for westone RECCESSED sockets? i am afraid that it cannot fit when i buy it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.