Need a IEM Recommendation

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Budget: $300-$350

Purpose: For use when commuting everyday, looking for a noise isolation/noise cancellation one

I'm using iPhone 7+

Currently, im looking at Sony XBA-300AP, Sony XBA-N3AP and the Audio Technica ATH-LS200iS but I'm still undecided.

Looking for opinions on these IEMs and suggestions of other IEMs, i mainly listen to pop.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Seth Lee

Reaction score
Budget: $300-$350

Purpose: For use when commuting everyday

I'm using iPhone 7+

Currently, im looking at Sony XBA-300AP, Sony XBA-N3AP and the Audio Technica ATH-LS200iS but I'm still undecided.

Looking for opinions on these IEMs and suggestions of other IEMs, i mainly listen to pop.

Thanks in advance!

6DtNgEu.jpg

am3ZuqD.png

John010

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, forgot to mention i am looking for a noise isolation/noise cancellation one too

I believe you are referring to "noise isolation" rather than "noise cancellation" as the latter requires battery to run active noise cancellation.

The LS200is is a very clear sounding IEM but lacks a good punch, otherwise its a very nice sounding IEM for the price.

I'm assuming you listen via Spotify? Another great option is the JVC FD02, great built and excellent sound overall. https://www.stereo.com.sg/shop/earphones/in-ear/jvc-ha-fd02-solidege.html was sold out at Stereo the last time I went with another friend but he ended up with a true wireless Jabra E65T.... :s22:

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe you are referring to "noise isolation" rather than "noise cancellation" as the latter requires battery to run active noise cancellation.

The LS200is is a very clear sounding IEM but lacks a good punch, otherwise its a very nice sounding IEM for the price.

I'm assuming you listen via Spotify? Another great option is the JVC FD02, great built and excellent sound overall. https://www.stereo.com.sg/shop/earphones/in-ear/jvc-ha-fd02-solidege.html was sold out at Stereo the last time I went with another friend but he ended up with a true wireless Jabra E65T.... :s22:

i listen using Apple Music

The JVC one looks good but out of my budget range :(

diver-hloc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fiio FH5 with the correct size eartip... works wonder... owning and using one now...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.