Noble Audio ... Wizard's Second Coming

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chiur k10 personalized design or wizard design~? got pics~?

and sacredrays didi how's chiur noble 3? any firsthand review or thought about it?

wah don't mention liao.. my cable a little bit faulty, now waiting for support to reply me.. :(:(:(

but anyway, its a nice upgrade from my previous iems. Was using dunu ares and brainwavz r1..

One thing is that if want listen to vocals, this iem is not suitable as the vocals won't be the focus (feels like behind the bass kind). Bass wise, not too much but definitely can feel the impact.

Pardon me as I don't really know how to describe sound. lol:s13:

iwantausername

Reaction score
wah don't mention liao.. my cable a little bit faulty, now waiting for support to reply me.. :(:(:(

but anyway, its a nice upgrade from my previous iems. Was using dunu ares and brainwavz r1..

One thing is that if want listen to vocals, this iem is not suitable as the vocals won't be the focus (feels like behind the bass kind). Bass wise, not too much but definitely can feel the impact.

Pardon me as I don't really know how to describe sound. lol:s13:

why so suay~ hopefully they can do something about it~

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why so suay~ hopefully they can do something about it~

should be able to replace, I asked through their facebook too and gotten a reply from them.

When it came, I sat down and listen, no problems only until I moved around while holding my music player then found out the issue. lol

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be receiving a new cable from Noble. Hopefully, the issue would be solved.

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
My K10 : Siamese Rosewood with clear red shells (i asked em tot make it a little darker red)

K10-1.JPG

K10-3.JPG

K10-2.JPG

PC271538.JPG

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fwahhh... that's a nice looking ciem. And to top it off, that walkman!!!:s22::s22:

I only can afford the noble 3 and walkman z.. :(

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your wedding. Anyway, how is your K10 + walkman zx1? Got end with a bang not?:s13:

well initial hearing is @#%#$^$%^ OMGWTFBBQ.

poorly encoded tracks and poorly recorded tracks are very revealing though......i haven't put on my hydra cable yet, gonna do an A\B test

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do they sound compared to the Heir Audio 3.Ai?

Anyways it seems that Treoo is doing pre-orders for Noble universals.

kimwee

Master Member
Reaction score
just received my noble 6 today. Sound is really no horse run. My ex1000 can retire finally...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.