www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Headphones, Earphones and Portable Media Devices (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/)
-   -   Noble Audio ... Wizard's Second Coming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/noble-audio-wizards-second-coming-4443704.html)

Phases 30-11-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevalier (Post 81542433)
the customer will always improve the sound mah e.g change DAP, cables etc :P

i think you mean silicone vs acrylic?

silicone has a better seal and some feel more comfortable but there is a technological limitation to the number of drivers they can put in. there is a glowing review on head-fi about the 4S. ive never had a silicone custom before.

when you buy your ciem be it acrylic or silicone, know what sound you are looking for, what you want emphasized and research.

noble is quite transparent about the sound signature and the emphasis placed in their whole lineup.

you have till 4PM tomorrow to make up your mind

i made up my mind by taking a blind leap of faith after reading reviews by sorenslim, kunlun and talking to the everpoisonous fathalethal

haha...I m undecided on 4c or 5c or 5

Chevalier 30-11-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phases (Post 81553397)
haha...I m undecided on 4c or 5c or 5

K10:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Phases 30-11-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevalier (Post 81555151)
K10:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

didnt research on it as it is outside my budget.

actually I cant afford 4c or 5c if no promotion was thinking to go with cheaper universal that is available on our shore

Chevalier 30-11-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phases (Post 81566819)
didnt research on it as it is outside my budget.

actually I cant afford 4c or 5c if no promotion was thinking to go with cheaper universal that is available on our shore

Get the 4c

Phases 01-12-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevalier (Post 81567683)
Get the 4c

how did u pay? rejected my cc. pls advise

Chevalier 01-12-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phases (Post 81575014)
how did u pay? rejected my cc. pls advise

PayPal man

Phases 01-12-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevalier (Post 81575094)
PayPal man

same rejected, link to same cc

Chevalier 01-12-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phases (Post 81575301)
same rejected, link to same cc

What's the error, is your account verified? Unverified accounts have a cap to em

Phases 01-12-2013 08:42 AM

with 4c purchase it will b over my cc limit for this month and bank refused to lift the limit when I called them.

iAHBEE 01-12-2013 10:04 AM

Today dec riaos cant? :o

sacredrays 01-12-2013 10:11 AM

weird... click on buy now, direct you to paypal, paid using paypal, no need input other info other than paying $$??

d4rkm4st3r 01-12-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacredrays (Post 81579166)
weird... click on buy now, direct you to paypal, paid using paypal, no need input other info other than paying $$??

probably they will use your paypal details for shipping..

sacredrays 01-12-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rkm4st3r (Post 81579806)
probably they will use your paypal details for shipping..

should be ba.. since I can see from the paypal confirmation email got delivery address.

kenz 01-12-2013 11:56 AM

Looking forward to seeing everyone's Noble custom pics once they're ready :)

d4rkm4st3r 01-12-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenz (Post 81581210)
Looking forward to seeing everyone's Noble custom pics once they're ready :)

same... haha... Please post!

kimwee 01-12-2013 12:32 PM

Jump of faith hooted a Noble 6 universal. Hopefully dun disappoint...

Taeyeonie 01-12-2013 12:45 PM

I heard darkmaster korkor ish hooting a Noble iem soon :D

kenz 01-12-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rkm4st3r (Post 81581487)
same... haha... Please post!

hehe .. After you :D

viperx 01-12-2013 01:07 PM

Looking forward to all the pics and reviews regardless custom or universal :D

XcoldstarX 01-12-2013 01:45 PM

Anyone else hooting 8C or K10?

d4rkm4st3r 01-12-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeyeonie (Post 81582379)
I heard darkmaster korkor ish hooting a Noble iem soon :D

anyhow hear leh u..

XcoldstarX 01-12-2013 02:25 PM

1hr 35 minutes left to the end of the black friday sales!

iAHBEE 01-12-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rkm4st3r (Post 81584579)
anyhow hear leh u..

MTL TIME TO HOOT!


besides, chiur 8a now the value plummet riek siao riaos right :s22:

kenz 01-12-2013 03:28 PM

30 mins left to go ...

Guan22 01-12-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rkm4st3r (Post 81584579)
anyhow hear leh u..

Must have some substance to it, otherwise y is TG334 on sale?
LOL...

Taeyeonie 01-12-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81586405)
Must have some substance to it, otherwise y is TG334 on sale?
LOL...

Guangong's csi skill ish jin tok kong. Like that also can let you analyze dao. :s13:

ddhungry 01-12-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XcoldstarX (Post 81583855)
Anyone else hooting 8C or K10?

Just hooted the k10. Leap of faith. Haha feels scary. 1st time doing custom iem. All I know is I got to go to ACE hearing or digisound to do my ear impression and send it to China based on the address on Noble's website. Anything I should take note of?

d4rkm4st3r 01-12-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeyeonie (Post 81586437)
Guangong's csi skill ish jin tok kong. Like that also can let you analyze dao. :s13:

No la.. who say i try? Going for leap of faith...

Guan22 01-12-2013 03:56 PM

LOL
Either K10 or Roxanne
But somehow, I'm not convinced by either

Taeyeonie 01-12-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81586807)
LOL
Either K10 or Roxanne
But somehow, I'm not convinced by either

You can try to convince darkmaster to get a LSX5 instead :D

Guan22 01-12-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeyeonie (Post 81586852)
You can try to convince darkmaster to get a LSX5 instead :D

Think he more atas than Rooth leh, no offence hor, Vincent

Dun punch me, if punch, dunch punch face hor
My wife say I ugly enough as it is

d4rkm4st3r 01-12-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81587019)
Think he more atas than Rooth leh, no offence hor, Vincent

Dun punch me, if punch, dunch punch face hor
My wife say I ugly enough as it is

LOL... what atas? Rooth also not bad ma..

Guan22 01-12-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rkm4st3r (Post 81587661)
LOL... what atas? Rooth also not bad ma..

Not bad, but clearly not something u'd get ma
LOL...

kenz 01-12-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rkm4st3r (Post 81587661)
LOL... what atas? Rooth also not bad ma..

Yeah. Rooth is not bad.

And we're entitled to our likes and preferences. :)

Guan22 01-12-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenz (Post 81588162)
Yeah. Rooth is not bad.

And we're entitled to our likes and preferences. :)

Yes, Kenz gor gor
I'm aware that everyone is ENTITLED to their likes, preferences and biasness
Saw that in several threads that u r active in already

Anyway, got any new CIEM to replace the current JH13 during this Black Friday weekend?
JH, Noble or Hidition maybe?

kenz 01-12-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81588234)
Yes, Kenz gor gor
I'm aware that everyone is ENTITLED to their likes, preferences and biasness
Saw that in several threads that u r active in already

Anyway, got any new CIEM to replace the current JH13 during this Black Friday weekend?
JH, Noble or Hidition maybe?

Unfortunately, a reminder seems to be required from time to time.

Tried the Hidition nt6, nt6 pro, Canal Works and Rooth LSx not too long ago.

The Canal Works and Rooth LSx are potential hopefuls.

Guan22 01-12-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenz (Post 81588400)
Unfortunately, a reminder seems to be required from time to time.

Tried the Hidition nt6, nt6 pro, Canal Works and Rooth LSx not too long ago.

The Canal Works and Rooth LSx are potential hopefuls.

Will try Hidition and CW when I collect my LSX5 on Tue, hopefully.
Fingers crossed.

kenz 01-12-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81588671)
Will try Hidition and CW when I collect my LSX5 on Tue, hopefully.
Fingers crossed.

Yea. personally I think the LSx5 stands well next to the hiditions.

The CW has quite a different presentation though.
Need go try again to get a good feel of it.

Guan22 01-12-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenz (Post 81588808)
Yea. personally I think the LSx5 stands well next to the hiditions.

The CW has quite a different presentation though.
Need go try again to get a good feel of it.

Interesting, definitely warrants a demo then

XcoldstarX 01-12-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddhungry (Post 81586571)
Just hooted the k10. Leap of faith. Haha feels scary. 1st time doing custom iem. All I know is I got to go to ACE hearing or digisound to do my ear impression and send it to China based on the address on Noble's website. Anything I should take note of?

From what I heard and read, the K10 is ultra smooth. Some of the people say that it is one of the most non-fatiguing IEM.

kenz 01-12-2013 05:57 PM

Could it be due to the 10 BA config?

The Rooth LSx (also a 10 BA config) also has incredibly smooth presentation. A little on the bright side but really smooth.

Guan22 01-12-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenz (Post 81589488)
Could it be due to the 10 BA config?

The Rooth LSx (also a 10 BA config) also has incredibly smooth presentation. A little on the bright side but really smooth.

Rooth is known for 3 things; bright, smooth and liquid.
LOL...

Taeyeonie 01-12-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81589537)
Rooth is known for 3 things; bright, smooth and liquid.
LOL...

I find this obscene.

kenz 01-12-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81589537)
Rooth is known for 3 things; bright, smooth and liquid.
LOL...

The LSx is the smoothest and liquid sounding of the Rooth range i've tried. the brightness is still a bit off for me though.

Am sure the Kaiser 10 will be able to match the smoothness given what ive heard with the Heir 8a. :)

Guan22 01-12-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeyeonie (Post 81589598)
I find this obscene.

Obscene how? Please explain in not more than 500 words.
Submission of essay is no later than 02 Dec, 2359 hours

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenz (Post 81589624)
The LSx is the smoothest and liquid sounding of the Rooth range i've tried. the brightness is still a bit off for me though.

Am sure the Kaiser 10 will be able to match the smoothness given what ive heard with the Heir 8a. :)

Have not heard LS10, will demo it when I collect my LSX5
For Heir 8A and Noble K10, strangely, I'm not quite poisoned
No idea why though

kenz 01-12-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guan22 (Post 81589876)
Obscene how? Please explain in not more than 500 words.
Submission of essay is no later than 02 Dec, 2359 hours


Have not heard LS10, will demo it when I collect my LSX5
For Heir 8A and Noble K10, strangely, I'm not quite poisoned
No idea why though

Maybe it's tuned for other ears bah.

As good as the 8a were, my preference leaned towards a less bass emphasized presentation.

ddhungry 01-12-2013 08:00 PM

Yea. Tried the 8a last time and really liked it. One of the reason why I chose k10. Hopefully it will sound even better

maur_james 01-12-2013 08:08 PM

Pls share your review when it arrives...

d4rkm4st3r 01-12-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenz (Post 81590109)
Maybe it's tuned for other ears bah.

As good as the 8a were, my preference leaned towards a less bass emphasized presentation.

kenz korkor still have your 8a?

kenz 01-12-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rkm4st3r (Post 81596984)
kenz korkor still have your 8a?

Sold some time back bro :)


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.