www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Headphones, Earphones and Portable Media Devices (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/)
-   -   Noble Audio ... Wizard's Second Coming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/noble-audio-wizards-second-coming-4443704.html)

adv_illusioned 26-11-2013 02:42 PM

treoo says it would be arriving by this week


source

Haonan 26-11-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubick (Post 81452157)
Controlling myself not to hoot

MTL, you know chiu want it. Since u're Wizard's No.1 fanboy + worshipper in here liao, it has always been an open secret to everyone in here.
:s13::s13:

I recently updated yr portable hoots spending thread over at EDMW leh, why there isn't any reply from u de...act blur right.
:vijayadmin:

HOLYMOFO 26-11-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adv_illusioned (Post 81454668)
treoo says it would be arriving by this week

source

makes me wonder if Treoo gonna offer 20% off like Noble Audio. if not people will demo n order directly riao

Rubick 26-11-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haonan (Post 81455031)
MTL, you know chiu want it. Since u're Wizard's No.1 fanboy + worshipper in here liao, it has always been an open secret to everyone in here.
:s13::s13:

I recently updated yr portable hoots spending thread over at EDMW leh, why there isn't any reply from u de...act blur right.
:vijayadmin:

Now no see much thread leh. Most prob not hooting. Gf stare at me too much

FatalethaL 26-11-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubick (Post 81456782)
Now no see much thread leh. Most prob not hooting. Gf stare at me too much

paypal password change liao. :s13::s13::s13:

Chevalier 26-11-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOLYMOFO (Post 81456619)
makes me wonder if Treoo gonna offer 20% off like Noble Audio. if not people will demo n order directly riao

They won't. I asked. I'm getting direct too

XcoldstarX 26-11-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOLYMOFO (Post 81456619)
makes me wonder if Treoo gonna offer 20% off like Noble Audio. if not people will demo n order directly riao

That will definitely happen.

Because this 20% off only applies to direct orders, dealers do not get this offer.

shadow84 26-11-2013 11:05 PM

Demos for 8C and K10 are in for treoo...

Quote:

Treoo Group (Singapore)
Noble Audio Kaiser 10 & 8C demo units arrive! Available for audition starting 27/11/2013. Book your slots now!

ddhungry 26-11-2013 11:43 PM

Nice. So the 20% off will be from fri to sun?

shadow84 27-11-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XcoldstarX (Post 81470444)
They took down the post.

Seem like they realised people are going to demo and then order from Noble direct.

Think they are not going to release the demo for audition until Black Friday sales are over.

:s13:

They are gonna lose our respect like dat.. but even if it is after black friday and there are no deals, ppl wun be buying as well. They will surely wait for promos.

iAHBEE 27-11-2013 08:27 AM

:s13::s13::s13: song bo treoo

Taeyeonie 27-11-2013 09:18 AM

I don't see why Treoo has to do that. A good example would be JHA through Jaben. So many people are trying the demo piece in Jaben yet ordering directly. What makes them think people will not go directly when your demo unit is out with no bf sales/sales?

XcoldstarX 27-11-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeyeonie (Post 81473852)
I don't see why Treoo has to do that. A good example would be JHA through Jaben. So many people are trying the demo piece in Jaben yet ordering directly. What makes them think people will not go directly when your demo unit is out with no bf sales/sales?

When you do business you will know.

You can argue that yes, people can still demo and then order directly, but that is because Jaben's pricing is way above retail price.

As for Treoo, they are already doing their part by pricing their Nobles at retail price*exchange rate + gst, with a clear explanation in their faq why they are charging gst.

And unfortunately for them, their demo units came just before the black friday sales from Noble Audio, which meant that people will just demo and order direct since the 20% is not offered to resellers, their management team probably thought that they can't accept the fact that people try and buy elsewhere even though they already tried their best to price competitively and therefore decided to delay the demos.

Mayne you guys can drop an email to Noble to get them to intervene.

destrozer 27-11-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XcoldstarX (Post 81475201)
When you do business you will know.

You can argue that yes, people can still demo and then order directly, but that is because Jaben's pricing is way above retail price.

As for Treoo, they are already doing their part by pricing their Nobles at retail price*exchange rate + gst, with a clear explanation in their faq why they are charging gst.

And unfortunately for them, their demo units came just before the black friday sales from Noble Audio, which meant that people will just demo and order direct since the 20% is not offered to resellers, their management team probably thought that they can't accept the fact that people try and buy elsewhere even though they already tried their best to price competitively and therefore decided to delay the demos.

Mayne you guys can drop an email to Noble to get them to intervene.

Yeap, understand your point here.

I think the point those guys were getting at was that yes, people might just try and get direct from Noble Audio at this point of time currently, but what Treoo is doing here is hurting their reputation badly and repercussions will be felt even after the Black Friday sales. With a move like that, people wouldn't see Treoo as a friendly place to shop anymore.

What if we wanted to get something else in addition to the Noble Audio CIEMs? With Treoo blocking the demos like that, it'd definitely leave a bitter taste and people would avoid shopping with Treoo.

Just my 2 cents worth. :s13:

XcoldstarX 27-11-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by destrozer (Post 81476158)
Yeap, understand your point here.

I think the point those guys were getting at was that yes, people might just try and get direct from Noble Audio at this point of time currently, but what Treoo is doing here is hurting their reputation badly and repercussions will be felt even after the Black Friday sales. With a move like that, people wouldn't see Treoo as a friendly place to shop anymore.

What if we wanted to get something else in addition to the Noble Audio CIEMs? With Treoo blocking the demos like that, it'd definitely leave a bitter taste and people would avoid shopping with Treoo.

Just my 2 cents worth. :s13:

But unfortunately, it's the business decision of their management.

Probably their staffs also no control over this.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.