Note 8 earphone and headphone (AKG Y50BT)

rocket

Reaction score
Just received my Samsung Note 8 and it comes with a AKG earphone and a free AKG Y50BT headphone. may I know what type of driver specification does this 2 have?

I am referring to single/dual/triple/Qual drivers which many branded IEM is having.

origamii

Reaction score
Just received my Samsung Note 8 and it comes with a AKG earphone and a free AKG Y50BT headphone. may I know what type of driver specification does this 2 have?

I am referring to single/dual/triple/Qual drivers which many branded IEM is having.

where did u order ur phone from?

origamii

Reaction score
m1 shop in town
the AKG earphone is already inside the Note 8 box, whereas the AKG Y50BT headphone is an additional free gift.

sorry i mean the akg y50bt headphone. does any singtel shop offers it as a additional free gift ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.