HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Nuarl NT-01AX true wireless earphone

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2019, 06:19 PM   #181

Using on my Android smartphone and Apple Ipad Pro. Sound quality is quite good though the bass is a bit heavy.
Just listening to Youtube channels with people talking can feel the earphone bass even though the audio should have little or no bass.

Quite happy to discover my smartphone supports aptx because in the specifications it did not list aptx as supported.

Only thing I noticed is that there is noticeable lag on the Apple Ipad Youtube app but not on the Android Youtube app. So strange.
On the Apple Ipad I tried Netflix, Starhub Go, Air Video HD apps and there is no audio lag so I only found lag on the Youtube app.

Apart from that I am quite happy so far I guess..

What color did you guys get?

Last edited by hobbes12; 12-06-2019 at 12:33 PM..
hobbes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2019, 10:37 AM   #182

Been using for a few days and happy so far.

For the Apple Ipad Youtube lag I found that if you play Youtube in a browser (I tried a few and the Puffin browser seemed the best in terms of display) there is very little or no noticeable lag.

Since I didn't find any lag on other apps on the Ipad it seems its a specific problem in the Youtube app.

The only drawback to playing youtube in a browser though is that you cannot select the highest resolution for playback. ie if 1080p is available in the youtube app, you can only select up to 720p in the browser.
hobbes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2019, 08:57 PM   #183

Hi all,

My left side sometimes get disconnected out of no reason... Anything I can do about it other than exchange it at Stereo..?
xbfloater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 07:39 AM   #184

Hi all,

My left side sometimes get disconnected out of no reason... Anything I can do about it other than exchange it at Stereo..?

A factory reset might do the trick.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:49 AM   #185

How to do factory reset?

Got the answer here:

Remove/ delete the headset from your phone's bluetooth memory

Place the headset in the charging case, while inside the case press and hold both earpiece buttons for 7 seconds and let go

Both side should flash white lights ripidly and then one of the sides will enter pairing mode, repair the headset to your phone, if another side request for pairing...click accept too

Last edited by SuperDecker; 15-06-2019 at 06:29 PM..
SuperDecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2019, 08:50 AM   #186
Supremacy Member

Letting my 1 month old set go at affordable price. Please pm me.
jq75 likes this.
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 06:36 PM   #187

Anyone have sound quality issues with the right earphone?
I wonder if the R mini-speaker is blown? I hear crackling sound on bass notes, distortion on high notes, lower volume than left channel, Worked fine for about a month. Tried different iPhone sources, reset factory settings. I know itís the earphone since, upon startup, there is a voice that says itís paired and the voice is terribly distorted and crackly. Anything else to try?
Mregan3210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 11:33 AM   #188

Anyone have sound quality issues with the right earphone?
I wonder if the R mini-speaker is blown? I hear crackling sound on bass notes, distortion on high notes, lower volume than left channel, Worked fine for about a month. Tried different iPhone sources, reset factory settings. I know itís the earphone since, upon startup, there is a voice that says itís paired and the voice is terribly distorted and crackly. Anything else to try?

If the issue is consistent then you may want to send to the service centre for replacement.
Old 15-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #189

where is the service centre ah?

how is the https://nuarl.com/en/nt01b/
good?
ApexMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 09:49 PM   #190

where is the service centre ah?

how is the https://nuarl.com/en/nt01b/
good?
https://www.stereo.com.sg/service-centre.html type in the brand.
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.