Rooth-Null Audio Elpis 2-drivers hybrid custom IEM

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys the package includes impressions, recessed sockets and a cable - 199sgd

it is a pretty decent deal but those who are hooting, be prepared to wait

nobody has heard it before, so cannot confirm the sound signature. there is a freq graph on the treoo website, but I'm not good at that stuff. some of the bros tried to take a look at it already

as for artwork, inserts, etc. must pay more.

Oh yeah forgot about free ear impressions, which cost about $50-70 already depending on where you do

morecotton

Reaction score
gather forces leh

who else hoot already

I curious went to ask treoo just now how many units sold, they say almost half the slots taken up already. Should be more than just the bros and sis here.

Anyway, CIEMs is must wait one. Patience is key. You chase them also no use. Stuck at manufacturers' labs. lol

Jiaxuan

Reaction score
Whats the price range roughly?? haha and the waiting time is?? Cant be half a year or what right?

Probably between at least 200+ with ear impressions ? For the basic one though , if I'm not wrong i think 4 weeks waiting time cause I just asked the cosmic ears founder/designer . Waiting for carbon fibre and wooden faceplates :( quite cheap for the faceplates for the estimated price . I'm aiming for the HY3 , which is probably around 390 without impressions and shipping

Jiaxuan

Reaction score
I curious went to ask treoo just now how many units sold, they say almost half the slots taken up already. Should be more than just the bros and sis here.

Anyway, CIEMs is must wait one. Patience is key. You chase them also no use. Stuck at manufacturers' labs. lol
The keyword 'Almost'

racoiaw

Reaction score
it's even cheaper than reshelling sia. thing is hope it doesn't end up like those 100ish iems. only gimmick is custom to your ears only.

Cant even imagine if it has resale value.

xxvii27

Reaction score
Faceplate inserts lor.

Seems like got many new CIEM takers. Well done treoo for creating a larger pool of CIEM audiophile-wannabes. HAHA!

Thanks for the reply!

but if i choose my faceplate colour then i choose carbon fibre, they will use the carbon fibre instead of the colour face plate i chose right? :eek:

because right at the start they said to choose faceplate colour for each side and at the bottom they said to choose for the inserts. :s11:

punishher

Reaction score
it's even cheaper than reshelling sia. thing is hope it doesn't end up like those 100ish iems. only gimmick is custom to your ears only.

Cant even imagine if it has resale value.

lol
sell at 100 dollars lor. it's normal value is 299 mah

punishher

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

but if i choose my faceplate colour then i choose carbon fibre, they will use the carbon fibre instead of the colour face plate i chose right? :eek:

because right at the start they said to choose faceplate colour for each side and at the bottom they said to choose for the inserts. :s11:

bro you can ask treoo for assistance too :D

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whoa im really thinking blardy hard to pull trigger on this or not.

I already missed the heir audio promo...

punishher

Reaction score
whoa im really thinking blardy hard to pull trigger on this or not.

I already missed the heir audio promo...

which heir audio promo?
the black friday one the most aiwan one lor, that time 4a was 40% off, 700usd become 420usd :(:(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.