HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SE846 right side no sound

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2015, 06:55 PM   #46
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bad experience with Grand Tech.Went down today and expect to have a new replacement on the spot since shure has communicated to Grand Tech on the replacement. Instead i was ask to leave my faulty SE846 and get back to 5 days once they diagnose the problem. I tried explain that it suppose to be a special case replacement but he told me is the same treatment to any customer that walk in. So disappointed with the Grand Tech.Their service is seriously lacking. Also they didnt update thier website with their new address.10 ubi crescent #02-02 ubi tech park lobby A. Pls take note for anyone seeking service support.
Did shure offer u direct replacement, allowing u to ship to shure usa direct?
iAHBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 09:07 AM   #47
Supremacy Member

I was the first batch of 846. In the end RMA once with a similar problem (left or right no sound, forgot)- they replace for free for me. No problem since.

There are still quite a few fans of the 846 bass and mids around here
TS, this shows that you are not alone on this issue. Mainly is due that it is under reported on this problem and now you got to deal with Grandtech attitude on the RMA matters... its time bro....
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.