HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Service experience with Stereo Electronic

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2010, 01:38 AM   #1

Service experience with Stereo Electronic

I had a pleasant shopping experience with Stereo, Causeway Point, this afternoon it's a simple gesture that the staff took but it leave a deep positive impression on me.

I am looking for a casing for my Iphone and suddenly, one of their sales staff approach my wife with a chair and ask her to take a rest at the seat while waiting for me to choose a casing. At that moment, I am totally impressed by what he had done. Thumb up, keep it up! End up bought a casing for my phone and the same sales staff greeted me happily while me and my wife are leaving the shop. Great service, keep it up!: s12:
alaalabuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #2

I have a positive experience in Stereo too. Hope this will be maintained.
Old 22-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
High Supremacy Member

how much is the casing?
noobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Great Supremacy Member

They said something abt discrimination and stuff . Was wondering whether ur wife was wearing sth like tis when she went into Stereo .

I had a pleasant shopping experience with Stereo, Causeway Point, this afternoon it's a simple gesture that the staff took but it leave a deep positive impression on me.

I am looking for a casing for my Iphone and suddenly, one of their sales staff approach my wife with a chair and ask her to take a rest at the seat while waiting for me to choose a casing. At that moment, I am totally impressed by what he had done. Thumb up, keep it up! End up bought a casing for my phone and the same sales staff greeted me happily while me and my wife are leaving the shop. Great service, keep it up!: s12:
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #5

Will I get the same good service if i walk in wearing thisss....
smhousefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
Great Supremacy Member

I tink they'll chase u out .

Will I get the same good service if i walk in wearing thisss....
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 11:46 PM   #7

how much is the casing?
The casing is $49.90. I don't think is the price that I am paying thus they give a chair to my wife, but rather is more of a initiative.

They said something abt discrimination and stuff . Was wondering whether ur wife was wearing sth like tis when she went into Stereo .

LOLS, she only wear like this at home to me. lols!
alaalabuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.