HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Shure SE215 Special Edition with FiiO RC-SE1

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2014, 11:57 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

Shure SE215 Special Edition with FiiO RC-SE1

Hello guys, anyone have experience with the FiiO RC-SE1 custom upgrade cable? Planning to get one for my SE215 if it's good! any recommendation or advise? thanks!
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #2

Hello guys, anyone have experience with the FiiO RC-SE1 custom upgrade cable? Planning to get one for my SE215 if it's good! any recommendation or advise? thanks!
May I ask: what for? To replace faulty one? Very Good! To upgrade? put your money in your bank!
pions2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:41 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

May I ask: what for? To replace faulty one? Very Good! To upgrade? put your money in your bank!
intention was to upgrade, not significant enough?
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:04 AM   #4

intention was to upgrade, not significant enough?
If you are objectively sensitive enough to detect the "goodness", then maybe spend upgrading your IEM.

If cannot detect, then why waste money.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #5

best solution, go and test the combo out to see if you can tell the difference.
Seth Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #6

I actually have 2 of these wires, black and the white - I have the UE TF5 & 10. TF5 wire 'broke'..so buy two, save shipping as original also not so comfy.

I hear no diff., despite some super reviews. I pulled a fast one on my self- acclaimed audiophilic-oldhand friend (in China), though he is not in the portable gadget type), saying that I got them cheap and I claimed that the sound is horrible compared with original..... He listened and agreed with me. Then I said I bluff, these wires are the famous one - and he said, among others, burn-in------- I laughed at my "ignorance"
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.