Sony 1000xm3

BradenHeat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting , guess Sony has some bad batch ?

So far I've tested with normal phone calls and online meetings, no issue.

P.s anyone else has clue on thicker earpadding that I can purchase for this pair? The heating up is insane

Just searc mic issues wh-1000xm3 in google can find a few thread already.

Basically caller on the other end cannot make out what I’m saying and keep hearing echos of what he said.

wind30

Reaction score
I have an iPad and iphone. Is there a way to cycle the Bluetooth connection to another device without turning off the Bluetooth on the connected device. My Bose wireless buds has a button to cycle connections

I figured a way out.

It seems that although headphone connect app is unable to grab connection from a pre existing connection, the music center app is able to do it...

Example if I previously connected to my iPhone , the next time I use the Headphone it will connect back to the iphone. However, if I am using my iPad now, I just need to turn on the music center app on the ipad and connect, it will force the Sony to connect to my iPad without me looking for my phone to turn off Bluetooth....

Not the most intuitive but at least it’s a way

turboo

Reaction score
I figured a way out.

It seems that although headphone connect app is unable to grab connection from a pre existing connection, the music center app is able to do it...

Example if I previously connected to my iPhone , the next time I use the Headphone it will connect back to the iphone. However, if I am using my iPad now, I just need to turn on the music center app on the ipad and connect, it will force the Sony to connect to my iPad without me looking for my phone to turn off Bluetooth....

how about for desktop/laptop and android devices?

BradenHeat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice , gonna try this thanks !

I figured a way out.

cloudangel

Reaction score
I bought it from Lazada with a $25 promo for more then $500 purchase.

I noticed that when i use my hands to cup the left side of the headcup, my audio starts distorting or breaking up.... Is this normal or supposed to happen?

I know the cupping the right side is the quick connect function which simmers down the audio for u to hear externally.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stereo have offer now for $500 and above . Use stereo50 to enjoy $50 off. I managed to use on the xm3 so paid around 471.55

Sent from Huawei Mate RS...Blah Blah... using GAGT

Chips

Reaction score
Stereo have offer now for $500 and above . Use stereo50 to enjoy $50 off. I managed to use on the xm3 so paid around 471.55

Sent from Huawei Mate RS...Blah Blah... using GAGT

Have you collected your set from Stereo for this promo?

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stereo50 code expired?

Posted from PCWX using RVL-AL09

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.