Sony 1000xm3

Bo0geyman

Reaction score
Thinking of getting one but I perspire easily so im not sure if getting a headphone is a good idea.. those who owned the previous model, does it get flaky fast? Can I send it to the Sony store to replace the headband once it turns flaky? Thanks!

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using GAGT

zacky1223

Reaction score
Thinking of getting one but I perspire easily so im not sure if getting a headphone is a good idea.. those who owned the previous model, does it get flaky fast? Can I send it to the Sony store to replace the headband once it turns flaky? Thanks!

I previously using the mx2. The ear cup is abit hot for me and i also perspire easily too. That's why I change to IEM now. But the mx3 might be different cuz i have not tried.

boompipi

Reaction score

I'm sure you can to Sony service centre but don't think it's covered under warranty though.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see review mx2 like sound better.. But all this headphone sure heat up yr ears.. Thus Bluetooth Iem is better choice.. Dun know why Sony dun concentrate on bluetooth Iem.. Cheaper to make and better sound q and comfort.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tsk tsk...new pattern with 40$ shipping.....
dont forget need to factor in GST too..

No GST. They purposely price it below 400. But the shipping as good as gst liao.

Posted from PCWX using RVL-AL09

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see review mx2 like sound better.. But all this headphone sure heat up yr ears.. Thus Bluetooth Iem is better choice.. Dun know why Sony dun concentrate on bluetooth Iem.. Cheaper to make and better sound q and comfort.

The noise cancelling won't be as good. There needs be a seal around the ear for this type of NC to work. They also make BT NC ear buds, but the design means the NC just isn't as good - these headphones have a very specific audience.

Nearly every review I see says xm3 better. Where say xm2 audio better?

Posted from PCWX using RVL-AL09

boompipi

Reaction score

I think most reviews suggest XM3 as a much more superior NC headphones as compared to the XM2.

bkling1

Reaction score
If the QAQC don’t improve then no point to buy. Just imagine it crack after few months of usage

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.