Sony 1000xm3

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's too steep per month.

two ways...

1) Change the sizing of your ear tips. iirc Sony WF-1000xm3 come with 7 different ear tips sizings. feel free to mix and match them around to get the right fit

2) otherwise, get 3rd party wingtip from Shopee, Lazada or Taobao
10q for the tips

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will just stick with Spotify Family as its family. 6 users

And I’m not really an Audiophile. My dad is XD and he’s those who prefer to stick to CD

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway to "mod" WF1000XM3 to sit more nicely in my ears?
i like to use while having break(listen youtube while eating)
i have adjust it every 3sec else it will drop into my food/floor:s22:
while my samsung buds can stay in place during my entire break:vijayadmin:

Saw the above post from the "Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations" thread. Maybe can consider this.

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Precisely. Pay that much more just for the sound quality, it’s a little too much.

Guess I’ll just stick to Spotify and Apple Music for now.
Listened to Apple Music, the clarity is close to TIDAL. Songs just sound so flat on Spotify.

Seems worth it to subscribe to Apple Music in lieu of Tidal, and maybe Spotify too.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely, but this trade-off seems worth it, cos Apple Music does have most of what I need so far :o

I usually alternate between listening to Apple Music and Spotify. I also notice that Apple Music is more centric on American/European music. Asian or mandarin songs not as many as Spotify.

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
TIDAL has refreshed K-pop and J-pop songs to Master (MQA) quality, and the quality is way better than Apple Music now. Considering music on TIDAL were already more punchy and instruments sounding clearer with the previous HiFi quality, this upgrade is making me contemplate holding on to a combination of Spotify and TIDAL, with majority of time spent on TIDAL.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same for my XM3. But even with occasional Airpods Pro, the difference is there, and very stark too.

Haven’t tried Tidal Hifi with my AirPods Pro. I currently have Apple Music and Spotify as well, but I use different TWS for each music service.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I backed a wireless headphones many years ago. The brand was Decibullz.
Basically you mold your own custom fit earbuds.
HOw it works is that you put the plastic in hot water, when its soft, you mush it into your ears to get the exact fit.
Quite interesting not sure if it can fit the XM3

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.